View Full Version : Fs2 set-up for Worksop.
brooksy
19-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Can anybody supply me with a starting set-up for Worksop please?. I will be getting an fs2 shortly and i would like some sort of idea,to hopefully get it ready for the next meeting.
Phill
RogerM
19-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Get in touch with Nick Caro (njc11) he's a regular there. You may or may not find Nick's set up a little soft on the front depending on how you drive, going up 5wt and maybe a spring will be all your likely to need to do if that is the case.
brooksy
19-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Cheers for the reply Roger. I'll give it a couple of days to see if he reply's with anything. If not ill pm him.
njc11
20-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Hello..
If you have a look on PetitRC you will find my worksop set ups..
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/kyosho/SetupSheetsKyoshoLazerZX5FS.html
Any questions just PM me..
Nick
:thumbsup:
carlin
20-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Hello..
If you have a look on PetitRC you will find my worksop set ups..
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/kyosho/SetupSheetsKyoshoLazerZX5FS.html
Any questions just PM me..
Nick
:thumbsup:
You wont go wrong with Nick's setups :D as i run a FS2 & I always end up either the same as Nick's setup or nearly there like oil or springs rate :thumbsup:
brooksy
20-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi Nick,thanks for the link. I'll get that printed off tonight.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.