PDA

View Full Version : Phat Bodies Zen X6 shell?


styleone
21-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi all,

Anybody running the Phat Bodies Zen X6 shell?

I've heard there are some issues with clearance and lipo battery strap rubbing cab inside?...Can this be solved by cutting lower on lexan mould?

Pictures would be cool if possible?

Thanks for any info

best wishes :thumbsup:

skyaflake
21-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm running one of those. It does fit, however your LiPo's height is important. When I use normal LiPo's (4000MaH) there is no problem, when I use higher capacity LiPo's (5500MaH) the battery bar hits the body and it's not a decent fit anymore. I can post pictures if you want, any particulair?

Paul Field
21-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi I am running this shell.

It fits ok. I cut the shell and left as much lexan as i could on the sides and trimmed it on the car.
I have also made a new battery holder this also helps with clearance.
Sorry the photo's are a bit dark.

19636

19637

:thumbsup: