View Full Version : Sunday 23rd
The Bod
21-01-2011, 06:39 PM
So who will be racing this Sunday and with what?
Graham. B44
Whiskers
21-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Josh B44 (badly!)
bandit
21-01-2011, 06:45 PM
After racing my b44 for the 1st time this Wednesday gone at roundabout raceway, I was told to try out bury metro this sunday so hopefully i will be there :)
The Bod
21-01-2011, 08:11 PM
So far 3x B44 to beat those b-max's. Well, try
budfish
21-01-2011, 08:22 PM
I'll be there with my laser, nick with his b4 or bmax and matt cox with his b44
mattb
21-01-2011, 10:00 PM
ill be there,i think im a bit nearer now setup wise with the big bores!
captainlip
22-01-2011, 12:38 AM
not me! Will be rebuilding my diffs that exploded :o
Whiskers
22-01-2011, 08:30 AM
not me! Will be rebuilding my diffs that exploded :o
How?? What happened? What was up with your handset on wednesday just so I can check mine!
Si Coe
22-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Assuming I can get access to a larger sized car with brakes that actually have some effect when you push down on the pedal I'll be there.
And if I can't I'll probably be in a pile-up on the M60!
rob m
22-01-2011, 10:33 AM
i will be there,b4.1 and b44.will be nice to see a few b44s about on sunday :thumbsup:
mattb
22-01-2011, 10:37 AM
i will be there,b4.1 and b44.will be nice to see a few b44s about on sunday :thumbsup:yes it will mate they bring back very old memories for me lol
kitesurfer73
22-01-2011, 11:38 AM
am away:(
captainlip
22-01-2011, 12:11 PM
How?? What happened? What was up with your handset on wednesday just so I can check mine!
have you got the right handset sorted now? :lol:
mine wasnt set to default settings when i configured it to my esc so all the settings where screwed, I can drive it so much better now!
the brakes were set to high i think and it ripped 4 teeth off the diff crown in the 1st heat :o sounded awful so had to go really slow for the rest of the night, would have easy made the A finals now my tranny is sorted (thanks matt and chris)
ive just spent £100 on parts on it on atomic carbon towers, diff rebuild with new crown, spares including f+r wishbones, more springs.
need to spend another £100 on beefing it up and it will be sweeeet! :D
saving this meets money so next time im out im more competative and can afford the membership fee
mattb
22-01-2011, 12:35 PM
phil spending on your car wont make you as competative as racing sunday and getting more track time in!
The Bod
22-01-2011, 01:06 PM
phil spending on your car wont make you as competative as racing sunday and getting more track time in!
I agree with Matt, although having a stack of cash to burn like Phil would be nice and I would probably spend it on cars quickly before the misses found out :o
Chris B
22-01-2011, 01:07 PM
phil spending on your car wont make you as competative as racing sunday and getting more track time in!
I agree. My form has been improved lately and it all came from practice and set up tweaks.
As for the broken diff, the most likely cause would probably be the landing from the cross over last wed. I'd try loosening your slipper before spending loads on 'beefing up' an already fully metal transmision.
captainlip
22-01-2011, 01:28 PM
I mean im missing sunday as i cant afford it lol
And beefing it up i mean tresrey servo saver, titanium turnbuckles rebuild the diff etc!
Yes will loosen slipper, think you guys misunderstood what i meant
mattb
22-01-2011, 01:40 PM
i think youve picked the right bits to upgrade ive seen loads of those servo savers go,tony did one wednesday night!
Whiskers
22-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Pleeeeeeeease can we have a tabletop or a crossover this week?! :thumbsup:
johnnygibbon
22-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Reckon I'm in
Truck class please with whiskers big jumps
Ace
captainlip
22-01-2011, 04:04 PM
After racing my b44 for the 1st time this Wednesday gone at roundabout raceway, I was told to try out bury metro this sunday so hopefully i will be there :)
i think i should have free entry on sunday for recommending another person to bury metro :lol:
johnnygibbon
22-01-2011, 06:46 PM
i think i should have free entry on sunday for recommending another person to bury metro :lol:
i think you should pay double to compensate all the damage you and the wrecking crew cause :woot::woot::woot:
run the b4.145378 if the do wrongos bust
is woody in tomoro as well
Whiskers
22-01-2011, 07:40 PM
i think you should pay double to compensate all the damage you and the wrecking crew cause :woot::woot::woot:
run the b4.145378 if the do wrongos bust
is woody in tomoro as well
He sold the b4.145378 to buy the do wrongo!!
Whiskers
22-01-2011, 08:12 PM
have you got the right handset sorted now? :lol
Yup, Stu even came round to my house with the correct one and collected the other so I didn't have to send it back! Now that's what I call customer service!!
Rob_B
22-01-2011, 08:53 PM
What time does it start tomorrow?
Si Coe
22-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Racing starts around 10, but we start setting up a little after 9, so aim for some time between the two.
budfish
22-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Just been pissing around with my tranny and have fathomed out what was wrong with it.
All you weasels are getting blasted !!
Buds
Si Coe
22-01-2011, 11:13 PM
In your case the Tranny has a moustache and calls himself 'Desirae' at weekends.....
mattb
22-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Just been pissing around with my tranny and have fathomed out what was wrong with it.
All you weasels are getting blasted !!
Budswhat was the problem steering curve?
Si Coe
22-01-2011, 11:23 PM
what was the problem steering curve?
No, the moron holding the transmitter.
Daves given his controller to someone with 2 braincells to rub together and its going a lot better as a result.......
budfish
23-01-2011, 08:01 AM
what was the problem steering curve?
Yes mate steering curve was as bent as si !!
Should be fine now I've straightened it out
Buds
The race controller
25-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Results for the 23rd Jan or on our website
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.