PDA

View Full Version : Another humiliating defeat for the b-max's


budfish
23-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Great days racing lads no breakages for me with the laser.
I came 1st in b final which was above any b-max there today which is just splendid. No doubt we will hear all kinds of excuses from that 4 eyed twit si on the b-max's poor performance today! ( obviously johnnys affiliation with team rizla excludes him from abuse). I think when I left he was moaning about my driving style an questionable over taking but I just put it down to sour grapes!!

Si you are a idiot !!

Buds

Si Coe
23-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Funny you were seconds in front today and gloat, but whole laps behind Johnny last week and very quiet. Strange that!

Anyway I understand Dave, I do. You had to smack me off the track then because I was all over your Lazer at that point. That was due to the fact that, plainly and simply my Bmax was the better car out there today. Your little stunt dropped me from 3rd (you were running 2nd, Chris B 1st at that stage) to last, and I still made it back to 3rd. So without that you would never have held me off. Your Lazer looked a dog all day, my Bmax was planted.
You take your win Dave. I ain't protesting. I don't need to. I can see you are scared that the Bmax's are gaining on you.....

tisher
23-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Great days racing lads no breakages for me with the laser.
I came 1st in b final which was above any b-max there today which is just splendid. No doubt we will hear all kinds of excuses from that 4 eyed twit si on the b-max's poor performance today! ( obviously johnnys affiliation with team rizla excludes him from abuse). I think when I left he was moaning about my driving style an questionable over taking but I just put it down to sour grapes!!

Si you are a idiot !!

Buds


WELL DONE that man:thumbsup: shame I could not make it today sounds like a good day but as was knackered after driving 17 hours from chamonix 870miles did not get in till 3 this morning so even for me it would have been to much being out all day

budfish
23-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Funny you were seconds in front today and gloat, but whole laps behind Johnny last week and very quiet. Strange that!

Anyway I understand Dave, I do. You had to smack me off the track then because I was all over your Lazer at that point. That was due to the fact that, plainly and simply my Bmax was the better car out there today. Your little stunt dropped me from 3rd (you were running 2nd, Chris B 1st at that stage) to last, and I still made it back to 3rd. So without that you would never have held me off. Your Lazer looked a dog all day, my Bmax was planted.
You take your win Dave. I ain't protesting. I don't need to. I can see you are scared that the Bmax's are gaining on you.....

Your b-max only looked planted because it weighs 10 ton you fool
Also my laser looked crap allday did it so why did I out qualify you by 6 seconds on twelve laps that's half a second a lap faster than you knob jockey!!!

johnnygibbon
23-01-2011, 06:04 PM
its getting tight now when half a seconds all ya got close racing allday not much between any of us
reckon captin v whiskers willl be a mint showdown
whiskers has picked up the pace
and any way we aint in the a final yet but its damm good fun trying
buds there has been cleaner drivers but a victory in b is good going but you no your worried when 2nd and 3 rd are bmaxs

Si Coe
23-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Your b-max only looked planted because it weighs 10 ton you fool
Also my laser looked crap allday did it so why did I out qualify you by 6 seconds on twelve laps that's half a second a lap faster than you knob jockey!!!

Because I lent my Bmax to Nick for the last round. You were behind me rounds 1 & 2, got ahead round 3 and I didn't bother responding.
OK, Nick didn't finish with my Bmax, but do you want to see how much faster his laptimes were than yours? I thought not!

Face it Dave, you've just paid a load for a nice new Tekin 6.5t and struggled to keep ahead of a car you proclaim is overweight and is running a 10.5t. You'd think that was worth half a second per lap alone!

Or I could just claim it was all down to my transmitter being set wrong :thumbsup: .

Actually my car was lot better in the final - the lower gearing force on me by Nick stripping my spur (please note I personally had no breakages) hasn't cost me much on the straight and has improved the infield a lot, plus I've slowed the steering right down.

Besides Dave, we know whats really bothering you is your own sons going to beat you very soon!

budfish
23-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Si I would have thought the beating I dealt you at the track was humiliaition enough with out you coming on here and making a complete tit of yourself with your feeble excuses Admit defeat you'll be a better man for it

You arsehole

Buds

mattb
23-01-2011, 06:44 PM
well done on your win dave,i cant believe the bmax turds took the defeat so badly johnny was complaining of being rammed and si looked suicidal,i think you will just pull away from them now and progress to the a final mate:thumbsup:

JonyNitro
23-01-2011, 06:48 PM
oh! always a smile when I read these

sparrow.2
23-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Wow, this thread is fantastic :thumbsup:

Are you having each other on or do you seriously hate each other with a vengeance?

Si Coe
23-01-2011, 07:32 PM
No, we don't all hate each other. In fact, though they'll never admit it in public, rumor has it Dave (Budfish) and Matt love each other very much! We don't call them Kyosho Gayzers for nothing :thumbsup:

budfish
23-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Si just admit defeat and I think you calling us gay is a bit strong coming from you I've seen your husband!!!!!

Buds

mattb
23-01-2011, 07:51 PM
No, we don't all hate each other. In fact, though they'll never admit it in public, rumor has it Dave (Budfish) and Matt love each other very much! We don't call them Kyosho Gayzers for nothing :thumbsup:si i think daves right you realy are a 4 eyed penis who just cant accept defeat:thumbdown: you got your ass kicked today!!

shanks
23-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Si

Come one - it seems obvious buds kicked your asses with them b-max jalopies

dave drives a proper car, the results are speaking for themselves

budfish
23-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Yes si the lads are right your shit and so is your car.
Like the rest of the civil service you represent a lot of time and effort for very little result fu*king waste of time on your behalf retards like you make me bitter about paying my taxes lie down and die freak!!

Budd

Chris B
23-01-2011, 10:34 PM
I think credit where its due. Dave did well to win from 6th on the grid. Even if the pole car stopped with electrical gremlins, second placed placed car didn't start and third on the grid was a hastily repaired 2wd lol. Although I suppose to finish first, first you have to finish and all that.

My gremlins are fixed now so will be back to prove a point next time :)

captainlip
24-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Sounds like a good meet! Ill defo be at the next one with a fully functioning rango! All the teething problems and other issues are getting sorted ill just need to work on the setups

Whiskers
24-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Considering that it was my first time out with my B44 and a new radio I didn't do too bad qualifying 16th (ahead of Si and Johnny and only one place behind Buds) and finishing 4th in the B final.

The Bod
24-01-2011, 12:44 PM
I enjoyed the days racing although was let down slightly by my driving in the first 3 rounds (turnbuckle sheared, pinion loose, shock shaft sheared). Round 4 was much better. Rob Mills gave some great setup advice on the B44 which made such a difference for the final, was actually able to handle it.

In all, a great days racing. Some good competition starting. Great also to see some new youngsters starting out. Lets hope they keep the bug.

johnnygibbon
24-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I think rob mills gets the award for services to Rc above and beyond the call

Many a associated driver has him to thank
Maybe you should get a lazer Si if they really do help you be quick then ya might be on for a win over buds and then the cars don't even come into it .now there's a race I would like to see. Don't think Matt or shanks will lend ya one though
I got so many b macs and parts spare now I can't change car
Getting close in the middle ground
Now no matter what car your driving
Chris get rhubarb and custard running and get back on it

Chris B
24-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Chris get rhubarb and custard running and get back on it

It's working properly now. Was just a loose signal wire. Was happy with my speed bad luck and a few mistakes held me back.

Chris B
24-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Chris get rhubarb and custard running and get back on it

It's working properly now. Was just a loose signal wire. Was happy with my speed bad luck and a few mistakes held me back.

mattb
25-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I tell you what si coe is a bloody good sport all this abuse he gets and still turns up for racing with a smile on his face and dousent fall out with anyone :thumbsup:

budfish
25-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I tell you what si coe is a bloody good sport all this abuse he gets and still turns up for racing with a smile on his face and dousent fall out with anyone :thumbsup:

Just look at him he has got to have a sense of humour :p

minke
25-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Just need batteries and servo and a day off to race, then I can bring my b-max in.

captainlip
25-01-2011, 10:39 PM
You not having that servo im holding for you?

minke
25-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Yup still want it, need more servo's tho. Put my Cat up for sale to help fund everything I need.

Si Coe
25-01-2011, 10:47 PM
I tell you what si coe is a bloody good sport all this abuse he gets and still turns up for racing with a smile on his face and dousent fall out with anyone :thumbsup:


That's what you think!

I've explained to Dave that I've been playing with the BBK timing software at home, and reckon I've worked out how to reprogram the timing beep to Dave's transponder. Everyone else will get the normal high/low beep, Dave will get the computer yelling W@nker if he's on for his FTD, and Loser if he isn't! Also from now on he'll be in Bury's database as David Cocksucker, with the same ability rating as a blind 86 year old with Parkinsons (or Jonny Nitro).

Shanks is easy to deal with. The Pedo squad at the Police station would like a look at the contents of his computer.

I don't need to be so devious against Matt though. I'll just drop a bit of dust near his Lazer. He'll be scrubbing it clean for weeks!

budfish
26-01-2011, 06:31 AM
That's what you think!

I've explained to Dave that I've been playing with the BBK timing software at home, and reckon I've worked out how to reprogram the timing beep to Dave's transponder. Everyone else will get the normal high/low beep, Dave will get the computer yelling W@nker if he's on for his FTD, and Loser if he isn't! Also from now on he'll be in Bury's database as David Cocksucker, with the same ability rating as a blind 86 year old with Parkinsons (or Jonny Nitro).

Shanks is easy to deal with. The Pedo squad at the Police station would like a look at the contents of his computer.

I don't need to be so devious against Matt though. I'll just drop a bit of dust near his Lazer. He'll be scrubbing it clean for weeks!

You dirty spick weasel if you spent as much time on your buggy as you do rubbing your genitals up and down the back of your unsuspecting pupils chairs may be you will get a respectable result for once!!

As for shanks I know he is a sick man but he ain't no peado. Unlike you shanks dos'nt work in a school by choice.but hey the school aurthroties let Ian Huntley work in a school !! So why not you

As for matt he is a bit obsessive with regards to cleaning I agree. Here's an idea for you bring your laundry for him to do and then maybe you will stop looking like a bloke who has slept in a cardboard box for the last 20 years with only a jack Russell for company!!

But for now get back to your pissy smelling box you wierdo!!

mattb
26-01-2011, 07:52 AM
I must admit dave i did see a rake of white hair stuck to his fleece sunday which could of been from a jack russell,also si i cant believe youve got the cheek to call shanks a pedo your an arsehole!!!.All the school holidays you have your car should be imacullate,ill never for get last years southport regional when you where complaning of no steering and the problem was all your shoddy wireing wrapped round your servo horn.Si you remind me of a mad professor with no brain.

budfish
26-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Your right matt he's an arsehole!!
I bet he was one of those kids that tortured small animals and maybe a few amphibians ie putting a straw up a frogs arse and blowing it up I reckon that's how come he's a science teacher now!!!

johnnygibbon
26-01-2011, 01:32 PM
I want the timing loop to shout Gypsy as I cross the line Please
And mark wants calm down calm down to
I think your a bit harsh on shanks there . Were all a bit deviant here and there but it all legal
Well some is in amstadam any Way
Looks like Bmax bashing has become
E a sport glad mine looks a bit like a lazer now
Camouflage
I'd get a iron shell for yours Si

Si Coe
26-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I must admit dave i did see a rake of white hair stuck to his fleece sunday which could of been from a jack russell,also si i cant believe youve got the cheek to call shanks a pedo your an arsehole!!!.All the school holidays you have your car should be imacullate,ill never for get last years southport regional when you where complaning of no steering and the problem was all your shoddy wireing wrapped round your servo horn.Si you remind me of a mad professor with no brain.


Golden Retriever or a Springer Spaniel, not a Jack Russell. Jack Russells aren't proper dogs they are just rats with pretensions.

Also, you are mistaken on the Southport regional. I had esc problems, not steering problems, caused by a faulty LRP esc - very much like you just did. Besides, I use an Ace 1015, a little bit of wire wrapped round it won't even slow it down! So you must be thinking of someone elses car.

I don't need to torture dumb animals. Thats what Dave is for......