PDA

View Full Version : Losi 22 pics


Legacy555
04-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Came across these..... thanks www.REDRC.net (http://www.REDRC.net)

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LosiTL22-7.jpg

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LosiTL22-6.jpg

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LosiTL22-4.jpg

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LosiTL22-2.jpg

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LosiTL22-3.jpg

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/LosiTL22-5.jpg

Northern Monkey
04-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Sweet! Can't wait for mine!

JonMack
04-02-2011, 04:54 PM
That front shell post is perfection, it mounts so well.

I absolutely love the detail of this car, it's incredible.

mrspeedy
04-02-2011, 05:29 PM
I'll be cutting mine off for better aero :p

russmini
04-02-2011, 08:17 PM
I'll be cutting mine off for better aero :p


:lol::lol:

May do as well. Would think using velcro down the sides, you won't need that there.

stegger
04-02-2011, 08:56 PM
:lol::lol:

May do as well. Would think using velcro down the sides, you won't need that there.

+1 Might add a bit of weight though to compansate ;)

Gayo
04-02-2011, 10:17 PM
+1 Might add a bit of weight though to compansate ;)
Use carbon weight, it's lighter.:D

stegger
04-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Use carbon weight, it's lighter.:D
I was thinkin some bubblewrap :D:p

DJ's Dad
04-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Best photos I've seen - looks good.

ulrich
04-02-2011, 11:31 PM
I have uploaded my photos from the Toy Fair on my website www.racegallery.dk
Here is some photos of the Losi 22 both with the midmotor and rearmotor set up

Legacy555
05-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I have uploaded my photos from the Toy Fair on my website www.racegallery.dk (http://www.racegallery.dk)
Here is some photos of the Losi 22 both with the midmotor and rearmotor set up

This makes a bit easier

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0087.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0088.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0089.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0090.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0091.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0092.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0093.JPG

http://www.racegallery.dk/gallery110/images/DSC_0094.JPG

blade
06-02-2011, 08:47 PM
great pics looks sweet

mes
08-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Is there enough space to mount higher batteries like the 4050 mAh Orion LiFes? (32 mm height) Otherwise I'll have to get the smaller 3000 mAh saddle packs.

racingdwarf
08-02-2011, 07:42 PM
I was happy to wait a bit longer for my car to arrive....now i have seen these photos:drool::drool:I WANT IT NOW.....NOW,NOW,NOW:D

Reevsey
19-02-2011, 10:17 PM
I'll be cutting mine off for better aero :p

No need to do that, it is held in with a screw so you just don't fit it, my shell is held on with velcro as body pins are a pain in my opinion

Reevsey
19-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Is there enough space to mount higher batteries like the 4050 mAh Orion LiFes? (32 mm height) Otherwise I'll have to get the smaller 3000 mAh saddle packs.

you should be able to get them under the shell but i would wait until you get your kit

Si