View Full Version : Venturi Sleeves - Tuning?
estebandonde
04-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi Guys could someone explain how and when to use a venture sleeve (if that’s what they are called) in nitro engines?
I presume it controls the airflow and give you more or less fuel economy, but do you have to retune your engine when trying a new size sleeve out?
Cheers
carlin
07-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Hi Guys could someone explain how and when to use a venture sleeve (if that’s what they are called) in nitro engines?
I presume it controls the airflow and give you more or less fuel economy, but do you have to retune your engine when trying a new size sleeve out?
Cheers
Hi Mate,
Yes smaller vent's do give you better fuel ecombut will loose top performance too. I wouldnt advisegoing any lower than 6mm tbh.
Yes trying different vents you may have to tune your engine but only slighty mainly your top end needle & idle too.
But only small adjustments will be needed HTH
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.