View Full Version : 5/2/11 a disappointing day for buds
budfish
06-02-2011, 04:48 PM
The shame beaten off si coe and johnny g enough said!!!
Thanks to stu les and Roger for a good days racing even if I was beaten off lesser men but I'll take it on the chin and try to be almost sportsman like about the issue so well done turds you know who you are!!!
Buds
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't say you were beaten Dave.
Thrashed would be more appropriate. 5/5 for Johnny, 4/5 for me, 5 places down in qualifying, over 10 seconds slower and only made the B-Final.
Right now Mark is your closest opposition.......
budfish
06-02-2011, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't say you were beaten Dave.
Thrashed would be more appropriate. 5/5 for Johnny, 4/5 for me, 5 places down in qualifying, over 10 seconds slower and only made the B-Final.
Right now Mark is your closest opposition.......
Listen you four eyed idiot I'm trying to be nice about this I admitted defeat that's that it the first time you beat me in a long time so I'll be upto matts this week full rebuild!!
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Sorry Dave, what was that? You can give it but you can't take it?
Mind you, if you are nipping over to Matts you'll likely be taking it then. We know how you Lazer boys are :p
johnnygibbon
06-02-2011, 05:33 PM
i think team lazer may be looking for a new member to fill buds place with so many bmaxs thrashing him not only in the finals but all day
matt was the only driver holding form for team lazer and buds even took him out by driving the wrong way on straight
gutted
that makes us even buds and the battle continues
can ya hack the pace
really looking forward to outdoor season this year
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 05:36 PM
BTW Johnny - thanks for the carrier bag full of nice new minispikes! I needed some outdoor tyres......
tisher
06-02-2011, 06:04 PM
We had a great day today I personally found the track a challenge very tight for the amount of cars in the heats did alright coming second in the final tho:D still learning the car and was only my third time racing so good times
captainlip
06-02-2011, 06:19 PM
I could have done alot better :cry: but its a start....
mattb
06-02-2011, 06:31 PM
i think team lazer may be looking for a new member to fill buds place with so many bmaxs thrashing him not only in the finals but all day
matt was the only driver holding form for team lazer and buds even took him out by driving the wrong way on straight
gutted
that makes us even buds and the battle continues
can ya hack the pace
really looking forward to outdoor season this yearcheers johnny but after buds performace today,taking his team mate out and driving like a complete penis all day ive no choice to give him his final warning lol,any more and hes sacked!!!,he will have to go buy a b44 and team up with basher baines!!!
Chris B
06-02-2011, 07:14 PM
cheers johnny but after buds performace today,taking his team mate out and driving like a complete penis all day ive no choice to give him his final warning lol,any more and hes sacked!!!,he will have to go buy a b44 and team up with basher baines!!!
I was the one getting bashed most of today lol. Except for the first heat when Matt and buds stopped in front of me but I did appologise for that lol. Best battle of the day for me was with johny. Swapped positions a few times with no contact. The way racing should be.
Also cheers Johny for not running me over at the start of the final. I saw you back off after I missed the start by a mile lol.
Buds is welcome to join team B44. I'll help ya get up to speed lol.
Whiskers
06-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Then team B44 will be HUGE
tisher
06-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Then team B44 will be HUGE
I dont think so just got my mate to get a lazer so there's another on the right path;) although i have got to admit b44s are good at banger racing as I found out a few times today
Chris B
06-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Then team B44 will be HUGE
Maybe we need a red bull racing / torro rosso, A and B team arrangement lol
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 07:49 PM
With Buds in the B-Team of course......
budfish
06-02-2011, 08:01 PM
I was the one getting bashed most of today lol. Except for the first heat when Matt and buds stopped in front of me but I did appologise for that lol. Best battle of the day for me was with johny. Swapped positions a few times with no contact. The way racing should be.
Also cheers Johny for not running me over at the start of the final. I saw you back off after I missed the start by a mile lol.
Buds is welcome to join team B44. I'll help ya get up to speed lol.
Cheek of you bains!!! No contact just how racing should be. So it wasn't you that took me out in the first jump of the day.now I know I called you a one eyed fool but taking me out was just naughty!!
Thanks for the offer to join team b44 but no thanks I'd rather eat my own vomit !!!I do have some self respect left
Chris B
06-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Cheek of you bains!!! No contact just how racing should be. So it wasn't you that took me out in the first jump of the day.now I know I called you a one eyed fool but taking me out was just naughty!!
Thanks for the offer to join team b44 but no thanks I'd rather eat my own vomit !!!I do have some self respect left
Like I said I didn't expect you to slow down as much as you did. Not much I could do once I left the end of the ramp and the wheels were off the ground lol. I did say sorry and take some pay back later in the race tho lol.
I was only offering to help lol. You keep struggling lol.
JonyNitro
06-02-2011, 08:50 PM
oh deary me,haha sausage jockeys
shanks
06-02-2011, 08:58 PM
LMFAO seems like buds has just been making an even bigger fool of himslef than he already has !!!!!!!!!
Matt - did you have to move your table part way through the day? pretend you didnt know him, go back in quick when you were having a smoke and he came out to join you?
Gutted buds - just flog your gear whats the point in carrying on???
shanks
06-02-2011, 09:11 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20254&stc=1&d=1297026641
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Funnily enough Matt set his pit table up at completely the opposite end of the hall from Buds. Its almost like he knew what was coming!
On a more serious(ish) note - Buds was always going to struggle today. This was the most tight, twisty, technical track yet and we all know Bud's car is quick on the straights but can't do corners.....
kitesurfer73
06-02-2011, 09:31 PM
lol I'd sack him now matt for taken out fella fs driver YOU!! (CAR ON THE STRAIGHT!!)...give him his b44:p:p
For me i cant remember the last time i finished all races and had it not been 4 my poor poor steering servo and the none exitence marshall in my race reckon i could have gone quicker...
Pickey got to say you was on a flyer today fella!!car looks planted and smooth 4th in A final,Big up to are number 1 team driver:D:D and closey followed by si coe,Seem to me the tides are turning buds lad
LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
budfish
06-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Last time out I beat all b-max's this time just yours Mark so not to much for you to celerbrate !!
The Bod
06-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I dont think so just got my mate to get a lazer so there's another on the right path;) although i have got to admit b44s are good at banger racing as I found out a few times today
The main weakness on the B44, as I am finding out, is the front shock shaft does seem to shear at the slightest of impacts, like when hitting a long white piece of plastic. Managed to rob one off the spare B4 but this did affect handling for the rest of the meeting as they are a different lengths. It was also rather congested in the heats with 10 people stood on the rostrum with elbows everywhere!!!
The Bod
06-02-2011, 11:05 PM
I will be posting some videos from today onto You tube (probably tomorrow). I will use a new thread title as this gets more general viewers from other Oople viewers, hopefully promoting BMRCC further.
captainlip
07-02-2011, 09:30 AM
just a note buds it was 6/2/11 yesterday :p
bandit
07-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Anyone know where I can find the results from yesterday as I had to dart off quick style.
Cheers
Ps nowt wrong with b44's plenty in the afinal . Go team b44 lol :)
mattb
07-02-2011, 01:57 PM
people that drive b44s are into antiques and live in caves!!!
bandit
07-02-2011, 02:04 PM
people that drive b44s are into antiques and live in caves!!!
Go! antique collectors racing team ! lol :)
BillyB
09-02-2011, 01:49 PM
anyone know a plumber for some heating in my lovely hermit cave!!! lol seeya friday bandit lad!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.