View Full Version : Top day!!!
BillyB
06-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Awesome day lads 1 x wishbone detroyed in the rostrum thanks to a nudge up the butt!! ha ha, scraped a position in A final woo hoo!! seeya next time for a fun filled adventure
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Good work on making the A-Final! Looks like loads of people had a good day and made the A this time :lol:
captainlip
06-02-2011, 06:17 PM
could have done a hell of alot better if it wasnt for the fact I had a stripped servo horn for the last 2 heats and the final :cry:
first a final for me and until the sevo horn went again i was closing in on SI :p
anyways £15 on parts spent already since getting in to restore order to the steering area!
great day guys!
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 06:20 PM
I should remind you that I started behind you, so had in fact passed you to end up in that position.
me and jack had a good days racing thanks roger:woot:
captainlip
06-02-2011, 09:10 PM
I should remind you that I started behind you, so had in fact passed you to end up in that position.
i had to avoid everyone at the start to avoid losing my steering. :p
bandit
06-02-2011, 09:19 PM
i had to avoid everyone at the start to avoid losing my steering. :p
Unlucky captain !
We had some close racing when
Your servo horn kept together.
Thanks to billyb for the shock shafts so I could run today.
The Bod
06-02-2011, 10:56 PM
A repeat to what the posts above have said. Once again, a good days racing, although slightly off the mark for me, but hey ho.
Thanks to the club for putting on another great track and meeting.
The race controller
09-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Results are on the website
The Bod
09-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Thanks Roger
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.