PDA

View Full Version : Tc6 carbon arm spacers - Feeler


tc3nitro
10-02-2011, 12:58 PM
I am thinking of manufacturing some carbon arm spacers for the TC6 and wondered what kind of interest i would get if i sold these.
I've personally bent a few arm mount scews due to the amount of ali ring spacers i have used at the rear.
These would be the full lenth of the arm mount so they would support the mount fully saving bent screws and miss-aligned mounts.
They will be suitable for front and rear arm mounts.
They would be proper 5 sheet carbon with a gloss finish both sides and NOT cheap CSC.

The kit would consist of:
8x 0.5mm spacers
10x 1mm spacers
8x 2mm spacers

I would be looking at around £15 per kit posted
if you would be interested you can PM me on here

stoff
10-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Great idea, I read on RC Tech that Associated are considering this as an actual factory item however

tc3nitro
10-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Great idea, I read on RC Tech that Associated are considering this as an actual factory item however

I understand associated are working on a fix and CML are also looking into making something.
But if I waited for ae to release them I'd be about 90.....

stoff
11-02-2011, 12:14 PM
:D HA!

Any chance you could post some pics up?

tc3nitro
11-02-2011, 12:53 PM
I will when they are finished !