PDA

View Full Version : Goshen mess about today


johnnygibbon
12-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Might go outdoor track for a quick bash and a bit of a nosey about
Who's up for it
I be there in an hour or so
Cmon its sunny for once and it's sat

minke
12-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Have to take the wife out to morrisons otherwise i'd be there.

johnnygibbon
12-02-2011, 12:51 PM
setting off to track in ten
scrap hunting........

Whiskers
12-02-2011, 01:59 PM
I would come down but my batteries are not charged :(. Anybody down tomorrow?

minke
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I'll come down tomorrow, get my cars set up

Whiskers
12-02-2011, 08:06 PM
What time you going to be there?

minke
12-02-2011, 08:08 PM
about 11 ish, getting batteries charged as I type

minke
12-02-2011, 08:15 PM
oops double post

Whiskers
12-02-2011, 08:16 PM
about 11 ish, getting batteries charged as I type

Good man I'll try to get there at a similar time!

minke
13-02-2011, 11:00 AM
At Goshen now. Footballers still causing access problems

minke
13-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Really impressed with my cars today. The rat was quick despite still having the pins on. The blitz was as fun as ever, although it needs about 200g added to the front and the wet conditions were causing many spinouts. The b-max had me smiling, It either needs about 40g added to the battery straps or softer rear springs, maybe both. Speed and handling were awesome, shame the rain got heavy.

The Bod
13-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Good to hear that you seem to have reliability on your side now.

Si Coe
13-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Johnny and I run very heavy lipos in our Bmaxes, Marks runs much lighter ones, but with lead ballast.

However I do run softer rear springs than fronts - My non-FT runs Associated blues at the front, Silvers at the rear (1 grade softer).
It also needs a 1.2mm anti-roll bar at the rear too.

minke
13-02-2011, 10:03 PM
I have the 1.2 anti roll fitted. The springs were orange rear and black front. Defo need to change the rears maybe blue rears/yellow front.