View Full Version : Stotfold setup
Tom Hatton
16-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Hi all,
Does anyone have a setup for stotfold. Racing there for the first time this week and can't find one anywhere on the net!
Cheers,
Tom.
markwilliamson2001
16-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Try the robin hood one here possibly by Ellis Stafford
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/xfactory/SetupSheetsXfactoryX6.html
Hope this helps..
You might want to change tyres to green schumacher minispikes or green ballistic spikes in the wet/damp. I dont think it will be grippy enough for stagger ribs though. If your lacking rear traction, try going down to 25 weight shock oil in the rear shocks.
KevLee
17-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi Tom,
I don't have a setup sheet handy but if you select Ellis' basic setups you won't be far of. It's likely to be wet so super short wheelbase, hangers low, 1 washer under inner front link and no weight behind the servo. I think Ellis is booked in so he'll be on hand for advice but feel free to come and have a chat with me.
Are you booked in? I can't see your name on the entry list. It's nearly fully booked so i thought I'd mention it!
Www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk
Tom Hatton
19-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Cheers for the reply guys,
Taken all your advice and got a base setup, will make any adjustments tommow and see how it goes. Looks tough from what I see on YouTube, should be fun....and wet by the looks of the weather.
Kev, cheers for telling us to get booked in, would have been gutted if i drove 70miles and i couldnt race!!
Cheers
Tom
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.