PDA

View Full Version : Help - Losi A9921


Rodrego
16-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Guys,

Can anyone tell me if the Centered Motor Plate and Guard (Losi A9921) is for the XX or XXX buggy??

I've looked everywhere and i can't find anything confriming either or? :eh?:

Cheers,
RS

liam
16-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Cant see anything either, may be worth posting on team losi forum. The chaps there are very helpful

Rodrego
16-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Awesome Liam - Great idea..

Thanks I'll give it a go!

lynx75
17-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Guys,

Can anyone tell me if the Centered Motor Plate and Guard (Losi A9921) is for the XX or XXX buggy??

I've looked everywhere and i can't find anything confriming either or? :eh?:

Cheers,
RS

Hi,

have a look here:

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/LOSA9921-Centred-Motor-Plate-Kit-with-A9920__13165/

I hope it is useful.

:thumbsup:

Delves
18-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Guys,

Can anyone tell me if the Centered Motor Plate and Guard (Losi A9921) is for the XX or XXX buggy??

I've looked everywhere and i can't find anything confriming either or? :eh?:

Cheers,
RS

To me it looks like its for the XX... however I could always be wrong :)

Reevsey
18-02-2011, 07:28 PM
A9921 is for the XX NOT the XXX

Si

liam
18-02-2011, 09:37 PM
There was a XXX Team driver who made his own. Maybe he can sort you out?