View Full Version : Proline RB5 Bulldog Body
Neil Skull
17-02-2011, 04:33 PM
http://prolineracing.com/bodies/bulldog-clear-body-rb5/
CML hope to have in stock in 2 weeks time :thumbsup:
I think it will give lots more front grip :)
carlin
17-02-2011, 04:48 PM
http://prolineracing.com/bodies/bulldog-clear-body-rb5/
CML hope to have in stock in 2 weeks time :thumbsup:
I think it will give lots more front grip :)
Sweet i like it, wonder when CML will have these in stock
jim76
17-02-2011, 04:57 PM
hmm, may handle well but it looks pretty damn fugly. i thought the 4wd bulldog was bad, but this...!!!!
Tom3012
17-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Sweet i like it, wonder when CML will have these in stock
That'll be about 2 weeks then? ;)
discothesnake
17-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Looks rotten. Don't mind it in 4wd guise but 2wd looks rank.
DaSloth
17-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Neil if i see you running one of those, im gonna slap you silly :woot:
Rebelrc
17-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Nice high roof should help out getting it back on its wheels when it rolls.
Dufty07
18-02-2011, 12:02 AM
WOW!!!!! thats UGLY...... :o:eh?::woot:
jimmy
18-02-2011, 12:04 AM
hmm, may handle well but it looks pretty damn fugly. i thought the 4wd bulldog was bad, but this...!!!!
I was just looking for the 'like' button on your comment but realised I need to make one desperately.
If all buggies looked like this I would quit racing and start a new hobby - no offense Proline.
RudeTony
18-02-2011, 09:01 AM
I like it - looks sweet
Neil Skull
18-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Well it aint pretty :wub but i will risk the intimidation to try one out.
Sometimes you need performance over looks "Sally Gunnel" springs to mind.:woot:
jim76
18-02-2011, 09:31 AM
I was just looking for the 'like' button on your comment but realised I need to make one desperately.
If all buggies looked like this I would quit racing and start a new hobby - no offense Proline.
Yay! Jimmy likes my post! What an honour! :woot::thumbsup:
And I think a"like"button would be cool.
jim76
18-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Sometimes you need performance over looks "Sally Gunnel" springs to mind.:woot:
Ouch! Harsh, lol
RudeTony
18-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah man - in my colours it would look so cool - you love it really Jimmy!
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/rb5bulldog.jpg
Neil Skull
18-02-2011, 10:33 AM
My Alter ego (online persona) is Brit_Bulldog.:thumbsup:
jimmy
18-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Yeah man - in my colours it would look so cool - you love it really Jimmy!
http://www.rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/rb5bulldog.jpg
OMG that side profile is the single worst thing I've seen in my life. :woot:
njc11
19-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Me likes!! :thumbsup:
Would need to see it on some one else's first though! :p
mattb
19-02-2011, 10:21 AM
It looks like its been stood on!!! lol
RudeTony
19-02-2011, 10:52 AM
The majority of the top drivers use these type of shells in the states.
The more I look at it the more I like it......
carlin
19-02-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm so i glad it's just not me who loves it :D
I will be ordering one to try think it looks rather nice looking compared to some other front cab shells.
I have heard it will be middle of March for these bodies in the UK but thats not def though.
Hoping that Wez from CML lets me know as i dropped him message other day asking about it.
West Ridge Racing
07-03-2011, 10:19 PM
This is much better looking in my opinion. Freshly made straight from the first batch. Its called Bulldog shit.
http://rsb.se/gallery/files/2/6/4/6/034.jpg
http://www.qtl.co.il/img/copy.pnghttp://www.google.com/favicon.ico (http://www.google.com/search?q=owen.%20)http://www.qtl.co.il/img/trans.png
carlin
08-03-2011, 04:03 PM
This is much better looking in my opinion. Freshly made straight from the first batch. Its called Bulldog shit.
http://rsb.se/gallery/files/2/6/4/6/034.jpg
http://www.qtl.co.il/img/copy.pnghttp://www.google.com/favicon.ico (http://www.google.com/search?q=owen.%20)http://www.qtl.co.il/img/trans.png
??????
carlin
26-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know if this in the UK yet?
simoncrabb
26-03-2011, 10:55 AM
I love this shell. I wish I still had an RB5 to put it on now!
I love Sally Gunnell too though. :wub
carlin
05-05-2011, 05:15 PM
So has anyone bought one or not?
I'm going to get myself one this week I reckon when I get 5mins to order one.
Neil Skull
06-05-2011, 09:05 AM
They Have not arrived yet.
Keith from CML will let me know when they do ;-)
I need a new bright shell for night racing at Herts.
carlin
06-05-2011, 09:55 AM
They Have not arrived yet.
Keith from CML will let me know when they do ;-)
I need a new bright shell for night racing at Herts.
You joking they aint turned up :thumbdown:
How long have they been released now lol
Oh well have to stick with another Kyosho shell was wanting to try one of these
RogerM
06-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Lucky escape Rob ......
carlin
06-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Lucky escape Rob ......
It ain't cause I really want one :cry:
Got mine today from PBM :thumbsup:
Martyn
carlin
17-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Got mine today from PBM :thumbsup:
Martyn
Martyn,
Do you know if Andy had anymore instock?
I just found out from CML so want to get one ordered
Hi Carlin,
Sorry don't know if Andy has any more in stock, but knowing Andy he probably ordered a couple.
Shell looks better in the flesh than it does in the pics!
Neil Skull
01-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Got Mine today :-)
Any one got any pics of them sprayed and fitted?
carlin
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Got Mine today :-)
Any one got any pics of them sprayed and fitted?
No not yet I got mine but not sure to either send it off to Jon Miller to paint or just go all white??
Plus I got to build my RB5 up yet with the BB's on lol :wub
Matthijs
03-06-2011, 04:44 PM
got mine finally painted and mounted, practice this sunday. colours don't show up very nice on photo (very bright kanai-green and baby-blue...)
A few points... the wings have the wrong holes stamped in them, I guess b4.1 outline? In the body no marker for the antenna in the back, but there is one in the front (nobody uses that one...)
It fits very nice and tight!
http://www.djmat.dds.nl/RB5/rb5%208small.jpg
http://www.djmat.dds.nl/RB5/rb5%209small.jpg
http://www.djmat.dds.nl/RB5/rb5%2010small.jpg
Somerwil
03-06-2011, 05:15 PM
One word for that: TOF! :D:D
See you sunday Matthijs.
njc11
11-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Heres mine in new colours... Thanks to Jon Miller at RCS Graphic Worx!
Looks even better in the flesh.. and have to say, love the look of the shell!
col300
11-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Heres mine in new colours... Thanks to Jon Miller at RCS Graphic Worx!
Looks even better in the flesh.. and have to say, love the look of the shell!
http://i51.tinypic.com/281ljl.jpg
:woot:
njc11
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Cheers Col! Was going to ask you to do that!
Defo looks good with the yellow wheels... but not buying any just yet!! :p
Will decide know doubt once ive run the new scheme lol!
:thumbsup:
mattb
11-06-2011, 10:17 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/281ljl.jpg
:woot:looks cool that dude!
MikePimlott
11-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Defo looks good with the yellow wheels... but not buying any just yet!! :p
NO IT DOES'NT! Have you come out the closet ?
Looks similar colours to a certain tiger scheme we know quite well.
Nice shell though :thumbsup:
RogerM
12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Nice colours Nick, I think I prefer them to your old ones. The shell does indeed look better on the car .... still fell out of the ugly tree but missed a few branches this time ;)
PLEASE Kyosho do a new body for the RB5 and drive this hideous creation back into the sea!!
Buzz65
12-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Just picked this up a few days ago. Put a Bulldog on it painted to match my SC-R and RT5. I have new wheels on order.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/319/editdsc0485.jpg
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/8938/editdsc0480.jpg
Neil Skull
13-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Looks good,
I need to get mine painted!!!
Buzz65
17-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Thanks Neil! Get it painted and show us the goods!
Neil Skull
29-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Due to lack of time just a quick paint job,
I dont think it looks ugly at all:wub
DaSloth
29-06-2011, 12:48 PM
i can see why you didnt come up to ware last night, i wouldnt dare show my face either with a shell like that! :p
Neil Skull
30-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Ian, You have no right to criticise my Body after some of the horrors you have been seen with LOL!!!
Any way the point is i tested last night at Stotfold and the car felt really good. Now to get my other body sprayed properly.:thumbsup:
Matthijs
30-06-2011, 10:42 AM
there is a reason Tebo will run the Bulldog's at the worlds...they seem to work! a pic of his latest car's with practiebodies.
RudeTony
30-06-2011, 02:13 PM
I like them a lot - the only thing with your Neil, it needs RudeBits.co.uk decals done the side - then it will be dialled - LOL
Ian - it comes with age mate - you will find out soon enough :)
rcpower
24-07-2011, 05:41 PM
My opinion: it's by far the best looking body you can put on ... it's insane!!!
Forward cab :thumbsup:
http://users.telenet.be/kempower2000_/rc/IMG_3712.JPG
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.