PDA

View Full Version : Matt b


budfish
18-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Whats happening to matt b??
Why is he still Banned ??

Buds

jimmy
18-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Strange you should ask as he was unbanned half an hour before you posted this.

mattb
18-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Whats happening to matt b??
Why is he still Banned ??

Budsim back on weasel,but i think im going to have to delete you of my friends list as youve already got me labeled a trouble causer and i dont want to get draged down to your twisted and very low level of morals!!

budfish
18-02-2011, 07:46 PM
im back on weasel,but i think im going to have to delete you of my friends list as youve already got me labeled a trouble causer and i dont want to get draged down to your twisted and very low level of morals!!

You wasserk I've just made a personal plea on your behalf and you repay me with insults charming

mattb
18-02-2011, 07:48 PM
You wasserk I've just made a personal plea on your behalf and you repay me with insults charminglisten fool your plea dousent make any difference after all the relishing you did at my misfortune!!

Si Coe
18-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Strange you should ask as he was unbanned half an hour before you posted this.


I'm starting to think perhaps Jimmy should just email Buds before doing, well anything really. Its the only way to stop these 'coincidences' from happening.

budfish
18-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Who rattled your cage you four eyed twit shouldn't you be having nightmares about the next bury meeting either that or winding benj ??

MRD
18-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Gentlemen, Choose your weapons....

http://transitionfarnham.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/handbags.jpg

mattb
18-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I already havehttp://th334.photobucket.com/albums/m428/rdillon04/th_AK47.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/ak%2047/rdillon04/AK47.jpg?o=2)

The race controller
18-02-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/images/handbags.jpg

These should be the ones.......Bumbags

mattb
18-02-2011, 10:22 PM
theres no chance of dave getting one of those round his waist rog!!!

budfish
18-02-2011, 10:24 PM
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/images/handbags.jpg

These should be the ones.......Bumbags

Shouldn't you be in bed by this time old man or have you found a wine stash????

MRD
18-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Roger, you sir are a legend :thumbsup:.

budfish
18-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Roger, you sir are a legend :thumbsup:.

I want this man drug testing he is delusional !!!

chatts#725
18-02-2011, 10:42 PM
I want this man drug testing he is delusional !!!
did you say drugs and testing ?????? im availiable whenever

Si Coe
18-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Gentlemen, Choose your weapons....

http://transitionfarnham.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/handbags.jpg

Yes, Buds has all of those handbags. And dresses to match them all as well!

budfish
18-02-2011, 10:52 PM
did you say drugs and testing ?????? im availiable whenever

Yes mate phizer have invented a down syndrome reversal drug and I don't know why I didn't think of you.you would be perfect!!

chatts#725
18-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Yes mate phizer have invented a down syndrome reversal drug and I don't know why I didn't think of you.you would be perfect!!
your only jealous, ive told you before buds, your special too. just some us cant be quite that special TARD. ha ha ha

budfish
19-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I already havehttp://th334.photobucket.com/albums/m428/rdillon04/th_AK47.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/image/ak%2047/rdillon04/AK47.jpg?o=2)

mines bigger than yours:p:p:p

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=331&pictureid=3858

MRD
19-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Thats not a weapon.....

This is a weapon...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/images/02_supergun.jpg

budfish
19-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Thats not a weapon.....

This is a weapon...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/images/02_supergun.jpg

That over sized pea shooter is very poor Mark I think the turds at the bottom of it are in more danger than anyone else!!

Si Coe
19-02-2011, 12:43 PM
That over sized pea shooter is very poor Mark I think the turds at the bottom of it are in more danger than anyone else!!


Excuse me! That is a fine piece of British engineering that we apparently 'failed to notice' we were building and shipping to a tin-pot dictator known for human rights abuses........