View Full Version : Away racing
Chris B
19-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Any bury lads going across to batley tomorrow? I need the practice lol
mattb
19-02-2011, 05:24 PM
rob is thinking of setting up a track out doors in the morning if the weathers ok if you fancy that?
Whiskers
19-02-2011, 05:59 PM
rob is thinking of setting up a track out doors in the morning if the weathers ok if you fancy that?
At bury?
mattb
19-02-2011, 06:10 PM
At bury?yes mate i rang him earlier and he said from 10am to about 12pm
Whiskers
19-02-2011, 07:03 PM
If the weathers any good ill be there
Whiskers
20-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Is this defiantly going ahead and if so what time will it start and will there be any power?
rob m
20-02-2011, 09:16 AM
yes mate i rang him earlier and he said from 10am to about 12pmi am thinking of setting a simple track if not to much puddles around i should be there around 11am til about 1pm
Whiskers
20-02-2011, 09:21 AM
i am thinking of setting a simple track if not to much puddles around i should be there around 11am til about 1pm
That's great I'll aim to get there for 11 then! :thumbsup:
johnnygibbon
20-02-2011, 09:39 AM
I'm in let's race
I will bring the truck or the vorza t
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.