View Full Version : whats the better motor combo
OneKiwi
22-02-2011, 08:49 AM
I have:
LRP vector x11 7.5T and a LRP SPHERE Competition TC-Spec
and a
Losi Xcelorin S 6.5T combo
what do you think is the best combo to run in the xxx cr?
Would they work well in a 4WD buggy as Im looking at driving both classes
Should I post this in the electrics thread??
Huckster522
22-02-2011, 09:20 PM
probably best to post this in the electrics section.
My personal choice only by size alone, is to have my Lrp sxx in the xxx-cr
and i have my xcelorin combo in my 4wd.
I found that larger esc's can be a tight fit sideways in the cr chassis even though there is more space, the footprint of the xcelorin is quite large.
johnnygibbon
22-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Stay away from losi
A long way away
Get Lrp
Or speed passion
Even hobbywing
Anything but losi
peetbee
23-02-2011, 12:39 AM
I'd use the LRP sphere & 7.5 in the CR and the Losi Xcelorin S 6.5T combo in 4wd.
I've been running a Losi Xcelorin S 6.5T combo in 4wd for 2 years with no problems
dobber
15-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Stay away from losi
A long way away
Get Lrp
Or speed passion
Even hobbywing
Anything but losi
What makes you say that?
OneKiwi
15-05-2011, 07:33 PM
2 losi esc have gone tits up for me, never again losi esc
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.