View Full Version : Quick Question!
coleman758
22-02-2011, 10:53 PM
I've just been looking through some pictures, Does Lee Chorley race with you guys?
captainlip
22-02-2011, 10:57 PM
quick answer......im not sure :D
why?
coleman758
22-02-2011, 10:58 PM
quick answer......im not sure :D
why?
I saw an image on the Bury Metro Group, It said Lee donated the price. Me and Lee go way back. I know he was into buggies at southport but that was way way back. He must have got back into it again?
danDanEFC
22-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Lee does race, I think he his madmax on here.
TonyM
22-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Lee was racing at Formby this Sunday. His 4WD sounded like a bag of nuts - still beat me though :cry:
reelman_fishing
24-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Lee does race, I think he his madmax on here.
Yes Lee Chorley is madmax on here. And he races at southport,bury,roundabout raceway and chadderton.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.