PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 27th Racing


The Bod
23-02-2011, 10:46 PM
So whos up for racing this Sunday?

minke
23-02-2011, 11:12 PM
ME FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coleman758
24-02-2011, 10:33 PM
I'll be there!

bigred5765
24-02-2011, 10:40 PM
on the old track or grass??

mattb
24-02-2011, 11:15 PM
on the old track or grass??were still indoors karl at that colney green school

captainlip
25-02-2011, 12:15 AM
were still indoors karl at that colney green school


should have kept that quiet

coleman758
25-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Haha! I'm really looking forward to it! What time do you normally get there?

mattb
25-02-2011, 10:30 AM
racing starts around 10am but its a big help for stu to get there for 9am and help setup etc

BillyB
25-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Not me am workin GOD DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next meet is the 20th march aint it?? is that outdoors???

mattb
25-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Not me am workin GOD DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next meet is the 20th march aint it?? is that outdoors???Im sure thats the last indoor pal

BillyB
25-02-2011, 11:07 AM
cheers matt!

shanks
25-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Ill be there - going to kick some bmax asse with the lazer:thumbsup:

captainlip
25-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Ill be there - going to kick some bmax asse with the lazer:thumbsup:


ill double team with the rango

captainlip
25-02-2011, 11:37 AM
how much is it now im finally a member? £5?

I wonder if Minke will turn up missed his ranting for a long time

coleman758
25-02-2011, 11:41 AM
9am it is! I want to have a chat with a few people first! I need to find me feet!

captainlip
25-02-2011, 11:55 AM
ME FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ah so he is! :D

kitesurfer73
25-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I'll be there but without car which is pre sold at mo:p
Getting a new car for outdoor season....

mattb
25-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Ill be there - going to kick some bmax asse with the lazer:thumbsup: Thats the spirit mate im glad you dont think of any of those bmax fools a threat!!

tisher
25-02-2011, 03:58 PM
we will be there is it possible to race in two and four wheel heats (if i pay twice of course)fancy having a spin with the b4 as well as the lazer

bandit
25-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I will be there with my antique!

minke
25-02-2011, 09:17 PM
I wonder if Minke will turn up missed his ranting for a long time

Got my bmax ready, spent mucho money on servo's, thoroughly tested radio gear. All set.

Not happy racing indoor on mixed surfaces, then again I was using 2wd. Much happier racing on grass /astro. Bring it on.

chatts#725
26-02-2011, 12:40 AM
im coming down, ill show you how to properly crash a lazer:woot:

captainlip
26-02-2011, 01:04 AM
I will be there with my antique!


you the man im chasing to beat :thumbsup:

notfastwes
26-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I am gonna call in with my boy and have gander probably until he starts chasing all the cars across the track.

captainlip
26-02-2011, 11:01 AM
be careful wouldnt want to see anyone hurt the speed these things go round.

ive had my ankles battered a few times.

coleman758
26-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Well! i'm all packed up ready for the morning. Had a quick go on the road just to test my TX settings (Just got a 2.4ghz this morning) yes it has been an expensive week!

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! Capitanlip are you still up for checking my car over tomorrow? whats your "real" name by the way?

The Bod
26-02-2011, 07:33 PM
You will be able to pick Captainlip out as he has the best fashion and will probably be fixing his car all day, ha ha ha

mattb
26-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Well! i'm all packed up ready for the morning. Had a quick go on the road just to test my TX settings (Just got a 2.4ghz this morning) yes it has been an expensive week!

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! Capitanlip are you still up for checking my car over tomorrow? whats your "real" name by the way?you dont want the lip checking your car over trust me lol:p

captainlip
26-02-2011, 07:49 PM
You will be able to pick Captainlip out as he has the best fashion and will probably be fixing his car all day, ha ha ha


well I cant complain about that :woot:

I have someone coming to look at my car in 15 mins, if my car sells it means I will be train travelling to pick my new car up :thumbsup:

which means no buggying :( only found this out today so bit of a bugger

captainlip
26-02-2011, 07:50 PM
you dont want the lip checking your car over trust me lol:p


haha last time you had your hands on my car it stopped working all together :D

mattb
26-02-2011, 07:53 PM
haha last time you had your hands on my car it stopped working all together :Dive sorted your car right out cheaky swine ive never seen transmitter settings like them lol

mattb
26-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Well! i'm all packed up ready for the morning. Had a quick go on the road just to test my TX settings (Just got a 2.4ghz this morning) yes it has been an expensive week!

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! Capitanlip are you still up for checking my car over tomorrow? whats your "real" name by the way?if youve got a b4 mate speak to woody or rob mills:thumbsup:

budfish
26-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Well! i'm all packed up ready for the morning. Had a quick go on the road just to test my TX settings (Just got a 2.4ghz this morning) yes it has been an expensive week!

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow! Capitanlip are you still up for checking my car over tomorrow? whats your "real" name by the way?

His real name is Phil gay

coleman758
26-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Yup B4, I'm sure il figure it out tomorrow!

budfish
26-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Yup B4, I'm sure il figure it out tomorrow!

I dont think he has the b4 anymore he has a Durango with a White shell

coleman758
26-02-2011, 08:52 PM
haha! well i will speak to someone! and i think i may need to sneak onto someones table :) i got a table ordered but i hasn't turned up yet!

i'm a newbie what can i say!

captainlip
26-02-2011, 09:21 PM
I dont think he has the b4 anymore he has a Durango with a White shell



oh no you have to see my new shell off mike parker :thumbsup:

wont be there tomorrow, sold car now car hunting tomorrow

bigred5765
26-02-2011, 09:54 PM
what times kick off tomorrow

mattb
26-02-2011, 10:05 PM
what times kick off tomorrowdo you mean the racing?

bigred5765
26-02-2011, 10:20 PM
yeh that as well lol

mattb
26-02-2011, 10:21 PM
it normaly starts at 10am if we get the track setup quick

coleman758
26-02-2011, 10:29 PM
So if I turn up for about 9:15-9:30 there will be someone setting up? I would love to lend a hand and get to know some of you guys!

Also can some one give me the post code?

Edit: it is M26 2SZ isn't it?

Si Coe
26-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Yes thats the address, and yes people will be there from probably 9 onwards. I'll most likely arrive at 9.30 because I seem unable to ever actually get there for 9.....

coleman758
26-02-2011, 11:23 PM
I have to be cheeky! Because I'm new! Would I be able to steel a corner of someones table? Or is there anything there that I maybe able to use? Or if anyone can help me out you get mega brownie points! And beer tokens!

captainlip
26-02-2011, 11:25 PM
im actually gutted im missing this one. my chance to beat whiskers now hes decided to turn up :p

could have shared mine as im greedy and have a double to myself.

coleman758
26-02-2011, 11:32 PM
im actually gutted im missing this one. my chance to beat whiskers now hes decided to turn up :p

could have shared mine as im greedy and have a double to myself.

Are you coming? If your stuck for transport you can catch a ride with me?

captainlip
26-02-2011, 11:47 PM
nah im collecting a car in halifax, cheers

minke
27-02-2011, 12:35 AM
still tableless myself, too skint to get one till next week

Si Coe
27-02-2011, 12:46 AM
There's some chairs and benches around. I'd let you on to my table but it seems other people have the same idea......

The Bod
27-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Hopefully i should be there today, only late (if Roger will let me book in). My youngest has been up all night throwing up so misses has taken him to the doctors. Hopefully when they are back I will dash down, although may miss the first round.

Hope to be there soon

The race controller
28-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Results are up on the website.
http://www.bmrcc.talktalk.net/Results/27%20Feb/mtg34/heats.htm