PDA

View Full Version : How do we contact the people who run this. . . . . . .


Dave1234UK
24-02-2011, 10:08 PM
How do we contact the people on here as My mate and I get this as a reply


This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following addresses
failed:

[email protected]:
quota exceeded

burgie
24-02-2011, 10:09 PM
send a pm to jimmy

Dave1234UK
24-02-2011, 10:10 PM
ok will do where do I find Jimmy

mark christopher
24-02-2011, 10:12 PM
ok will do where do I find Jimmy

on oople mate, its his site :D:p

Dudders
24-02-2011, 10:14 PM
It can take a while..... :cry:

Best thing is wait until he's busy deleting posts and banning people from Bury and he'll do your bits for you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

(that's how it worked for me anyhooooooo :woot::woot:)

Col
24-02-2011, 11:41 PM
http://oople.com/forums/member.php?u=1

^^ Jimmy ^^