PDA

View Full Version : Practice....


coleman758
26-02-2011, 10:35 PM
As a first time racer I would like to get some practice in on track. Il be there tomorrow. But where else do you guys practice?

Is there any tracks local that open in the week etc??

Any ideas?

Si Coe
26-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Normally we'd practice at our outdoor track, but since its not there anymore thats not possible. It was the only permanent track in the area, the next nearest is at Southport and they won't like you practicing there. All the indoor tracks are temporary and are only set up for race meets, so all practice is at meetings.

But:

Roundabout (http://www.roundabouttoys.com/store/content/34/RC-Racing/) race on Wednesdays
Stockport (http://www.stockportmcc.org.uk/) race on Thursdays
Ribble (http://www.rvrccc.co.uk/) race on Fridays

So if you can't get enough practice in there, you aren't trying!

coleman758
26-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks! I've spent a small fortune over the last week so I have to make it count haha!! I can see my weeks getting busy!