PDA

View Full Version : Today's racing


minke
27-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Brilliant days racing. The bmax just got better and better. Thanks to si and little chris. Oh and special thanks to jonny too!

tisher
27-02-2011, 05:02 PM
great day indeed enjoyed the track today and another final win for me:thumbsup:vaughn broke a front upright and I trashed my back bearing in my motor but again Matt come to the rescue Big Thanks buddy you are a top bloke:D

mattb
27-02-2011, 05:22 PM
great day indeed enjoyed the track today and another final win for me:thumbsup:vaughn broke a front upright and I trashed my back bearing in my motor but again Matt come to the rescue Big Thanks buddy you are a top bloke:Dno probs mate get some bearing lube and drop some on your bearings every few meatings,those x12s get that hot they dry the bearings out,also the bearing i put in was a used one mate so id get some fresh in.Check the wanted section out theres a guy selling some.

Todays racing was superb though,stu built the best track yet:thumbsup:

bigred5765
27-02-2011, 06:07 PM
first time at the track today, well done stu and the lads, track was wicked nice mix of slip and grip more of the same next time please,

budfish
27-02-2011, 06:12 PM
first time at the track today, well done stu and the lads, track was wicked nice mix of slip and grip more of the same next time please,

I believe you only had one complaint????
Watching matty drive my car around the track let me know just how crap I am !!
I might have to take up heckling instead:confused:

mattb
27-02-2011, 06:24 PM
karl,it would be interesting to know what mattys first impresions of buds lazer where?

bandit
27-02-2011, 06:25 PM
I had a good day out at the club today, got my shiny new brca card in the morning followed by a quick brew and then a fun days racing on a very nice track design layout. Nice one stu:)

See some of you on weds at roundabout raceway.

captainlip
27-02-2011, 06:34 PM
im still waiting for my brca did you get it there or it come in post?

will be there wednesday.

bandit
27-02-2011, 06:53 PM
im still waiting for my brca did you get it there or it come in post?

will be there wednesday.

They had the brca cards at race control :)

captainlip
27-02-2011, 06:55 PM
missed out on that one. what about the brca handbook?

bandit
27-02-2011, 07:05 PM
missed out on that one. what about the brca handbook?

I believe those get posted out to you from brca

The Bod
27-02-2011, 07:51 PM
I managed to get there in time for Round 3, then struggled with the rear end swinging out all the time on the polished floor. No breakages though and did win the final that I was in.

Good track once again and I should be uploading some vids onto Youtube later on.

The Bod
27-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Brilliant days racing. The bmax just got better and better. Thanks to si and little chris. Oh and special thanks to jonny too!

I must have been watching a different car in round 5? The one that I got on video was taking out every other car. Must have been Budfish's white car? Could have sworn it had Minke on the wing :confused:

captainlip
27-02-2011, 08:03 PM
I must have been watching a different car in round 5? The one that I got on video was taking out every other car. Must have been Budfish's white car? Could have sworn it had Minke on the wing :confused:

pmsl sounds about right

budfish
27-02-2011, 08:23 PM
I must have been watching a different car in round 5? The one that I got on video was taking out every other car. Must have been Budfish's white car? Could have sworn it had Minke on the wing :confused:

I was the victim!!! Not the aggressor :mad:

minke
27-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Plenty of collisions, I was on the recieving end

bigred5765
27-02-2011, 09:40 PM
karl,it would be interesting to know what mattys first impresions of buds lazer where?

to be fair he said it was set up about right, and worked on bury indoors nice,:thumbsup:

captainlip
27-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Plenty of collisions, I was on the recieving end


somehow that statment could not be entirely true :lol:

Darren Wales
27-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Didn't make it today, but will be at Roundabout on Weds night.

Sounds like I missed a good meet. As a newbie member of the Bury, I shall be looking to get some top tips from you fella's bout my B4.1 set up.

Darren

Darren Wales
27-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Well some say better the giver than the taker! but then, those same people can spell receiver correctly. :thumbsup:

somehow that statment could not be entirely true :lol:

bigred5765
27-02-2011, 09:54 PM
I believe you only had one complaint????
Watching matty drive my car around the track let me know just how crap I am !!
I might have to take up heckling instead:confused:

haha lol new u would bite eventually :p