PDA

View Full Version : Videos from yesterdays racing


The Bod
28-02-2011, 10:54 AM
I have posted 5 videos from yesterdays racing on Youtube. Follow this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD1G8uX-x2A

Enjoy

mattb
28-02-2011, 11:03 AM
nice one pal you videod my car well in one heat:thumbsup:

The Bod
28-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Was that when you had a good battle with Budfish?

coleman758
28-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Was that when you had a good battle with Budfish?

Did you get any from the 2wd (B) heats?

mattb
28-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Was that when you had a good battle with Budfish?you mean when i was lapping and he wouldent let me past lol

The Bod
28-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Sorry no. Because I was late I was racing in Heat 1 and marshalling Heat 2 :(

bandit
28-02-2011, 12:01 PM
nice one pal you videod my car well in one heat:thumbsup:

Cracking battle I had with you there matt but that heat I had my rx fail on three occasions you can see it on camera at 2:05 secs (second time it failed). Would of been my best run had my radio not kept failing ...

Great vids as usual mr bod :)

mattb
28-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Cracking battle I had with you there matt but that heat I had my ex fail on three occasions you can see it on camera at 1:47secs . Would of been my best run had my radio not kept failing ...

Great vids as usual mr bod :)sorry mate i just cant picture who you are? lol i think i know now just looked at you profile yellow b44??

The Bod
28-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Is the yellow B44 Sham?

woOdy
28-02-2011, 12:12 PM
I have posted 5 videos from yesterdays racing on Youtube. Follow this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD1G8uX-x2A

Enjoy

I can only find 1? not 5.:confused:

The Bod
28-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Stu, you will be able to find the other videos from the page with the 1st video on. Click on where it says 29 videos next to gjbooy. This will bring up all my BMRCC videos where you can select the other ones from yesterday.

bandit
28-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Is the yellow B44 Sham?

Yup the mellow yellow b44

tisher
28-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Yup the mellow yellow b44


yea you were sat next to me.you were flying in that heat when your rx was playing up

bandit
28-02-2011, 02:46 PM
yea you were sat next to me.you were flying in that heat when your rx was playing up

Ah hello buddy . Your pit table resembled a model shop!! what with all those cars and spares wow.
Good to see your lad is enjoying it also.

See you next time round . Oh and thanks for the electric extension hookup :)

coleman758
28-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Hey bandit, good to have a chat over the rostrum! I should be at Denton Wednesday if I can get a new gear in time!

bandit
28-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey bandit, good to have a chat over the rostrum! I should be at Denton Wednesday if I can get a new gear in time!

Hi mate

Looked like you had a good day not bad result for first time out racing.

If you get stuck for parts try jespares as stu wood works there and if you struggle to get to shop he races at denton too. Also roundabout toys have good spares selection for b4.
As he runs the weds night racing If you ring him he can bring it along on Wednesday to the club.

coleman758
28-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi mate

Looked like you had a good day not bad result for first time out racing.

If you get stuck for parts try jespares as stu wood works there and if you struggle to get to shop he races at denton too. Also roundabout toys have good spares selection for b4.
As he runs the weds night racing If you ring him he can bring it along on Wednesday to the club.

Do you have a number for him?

tisher
28-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Ah hello buddy . Your pit table resembled a model shop!! what with all those cars and spares wow.
Good to see your lad is enjoying it also.

See you next time round . Oh and thanks for the electric extension hookup :)


I think by the end of the day the pit table looked like a scrap yard:lol:the joys of just getting back into racing after 20years and having a six year old racing with you both of us need a spare car:blush: