PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend some decent on road tyres for MR?


damselfly
05-03-2011, 02:38 AM
Done a bit of searching, but can only find recommendations for off road tyres.
After moving to Lipo/brushless, i've practically worn my stock tyres down.
I'm not interested in off road or racing, but need someting that's suitable for tarmac/car park use.
Also, anyone know the diameter of the stock tyres when new? I don't have a tape measure handy, and my tyres are pretty much done now so even if I measured them the result would be well off.
Tia.

OneKiwi
05-03-2011, 08:15 AM
http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/FAST0048-1-10th-Pre-Glued-Buggy-Tyres-12mm-Hex-Arrow-Pattern-Front-2__7499/

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/PL1071-ProLine-Dirt-Hawg-2-2-1-10th-Buggy-Rear-1-Pair__1209a/

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/PL1102-00-Pro-Line-Road-Rage-2-2-Inch-Buggy-Tyre-Fits-Traxxas-1-16th-Cars-1-Pair__f4c7/

Whiskers
05-03-2011, 08:18 AM
The dirt hawgs are very good and they work on grass as well!

damselfly
05-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Guys. I particularly like the look of the Fastrax ones, they look just the ticket for messing about with on car parks and suchlike. :thumbsup: