View Full Version : xx4 still as good
basey
05-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi all was looking at getting a xx4 do u guys still race this car i on In its day it was the best can it still cut with the new cars
RDG 40
06-03-2011, 11:05 PM
just ran my old one at worksop today in practice, considering it isnt full finished it was still up with anything out there! well except my driving lol
dibble34
07-03-2011, 08:46 PM
I still run one and am very happy with it. I think the best drivers may be quicker with one of the newer cars TBH. However for the average to good driver i would say it can easily keep up. Without doubt it is the easiest car to drive consistently that i have ever owned. Will take something special to get me to change :)
suparajicon
08-03-2011, 08:42 AM
If I still did racing, i think i would use the xx4,great car:thumbsup:
Legacy555
08-03-2011, 11:23 AM
I used an Associated B44 last season and switched to a XX-4 at Christmas. Really happy with the car. The one way wratchet/clicker is great once you modify it with a piece of fuel tubing - allows you to get the balance between having a one-way effect front drive and 4 wheel braking just right. Not sure if any other 4wds have this??
Downside to the car is the weight balance - its all over the place. I run 50g in the front belt tunnel and cells forward - and its nearly there. The plan now is to run one of those small Xcelorin stick packs down one side of the car and get it balanced better.
All-in-all I'd recommned the car.
bigred5765
08-03-2011, 04:24 PM
i've got the best exmple you will probably see in years for sale on here and on ebay search same user name bigred5765
lynx75
08-03-2011, 09:13 PM
The Losi XX4 world edition is the best car 4WD off road ever made. I bought a NIB last year and I'm addicted to this car.
To bigred5765: you are selling losi trinity blue alloy front bulkhead, it is a rare stuff for sure. :thumbsup:
bigred5765
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
i am indeed and yeh its rarer (is that a real word) than rocking horse dodo
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.