View Full Version : Mad Monkey/X2C
4_cell_racer
06-03-2011, 01:27 AM
I take it the Mad Monkey and X2C version are what the Mad Rat and X Pro versions are?
Whiskers
06-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Yes, but the mad monkey has a stick pack chassis and the X2C has a saddle pack chassis.
4_cell_racer
06-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks whiskers :thumbsup:
carty
06-03-2011, 05:57 PM
just ordered my monkey, should be here tuesday:drool:
4_cell_racer
06-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Might order a MM tomorrow to go with my X-Pro ;)
Any one have the part number for the X2C saddle chassis please
budgio
06-03-2011, 08:29 PM
The saddle chassis part number is : 125001100
http://www.ar-rc.com/?p=393
manual pdf download at the bottom ;)
MrMagoo
07-03-2011, 09:16 AM
My X2C has been reacdy to go for a while. Not raced it though as I have no spare rear towers, does any one know of a UK supplier with them in stock?
4_cell_racer
07-03-2011, 12:14 PM
The saddle chassis part number is : 125001100
http://www.ar-rc.com/?p=393
manual pdf download at the bottom ;)
Cheers fella :thumbsup:
4_cell_racer
07-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Well I ordered my MM today....should have it by Thursday :thumbsup:
Gonna but the shocks from my XPro on it (have Losi's on the XPro) dunno what electrics to put in as yet :confused:
Looking forward to giving it a run maybe back to back against the Xpro and see if I can tell any difference with my driving style lol :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.