PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya "BLACKFOOT" build


THE H.P FREAK
08-03-2011, 06:59 AM
HI!... As lately I have accumulated a lot of Blackfoot parts. So I decided to start to built one the way it would of been back in 1986.

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_florida389.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=florida389.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_rc10008.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=rc10008.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_rc10009.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=rc10009.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_rc10010.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=rc10010.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_rc10011.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=rc10011.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_rc10013.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=rc10013.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd023.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd023.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd022.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd022.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd021.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd021.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd037.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd037.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd019.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd019.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd018.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd018.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd035.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd035.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd036.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd036.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF003.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF003.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF002.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF002.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF001.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF001.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_okhgdfd032.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=okhgdfd032.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF009.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF009.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF007.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF007.jpg)

THE H.P FREAK
08-03-2011, 07:01 AM
http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF006.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF006.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF005.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF005.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF011.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF011.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_UHF012.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=UHF012.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_987655042.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=987655042.jpg)

I just ordered a set of NIP roll bars and front windshield. I got the decals on tonight. I'll post some pics later. I still need the black plastic cover that goes over the servos and I need to find a set of original yellow wheels for it.

THE H.P FREAK
08-03-2011, 07:02 AM
http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5009.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5009.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5010.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5010.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5011.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5011.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5012.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5012.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5013.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5013.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5014.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5014.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5015.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5015.jpg)

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/th_htwry5016.jpg (http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo58/Neal330ci/Tamiya%20BLACKFOOT/?action=view&current=htwry5016.jpg)