jimmy
25-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Uhmmm, does anyone else know if the Novak C2 or TC2 ESC's usually have this problem? Basically if you leave a battery plugged in (but car switched off) it slooooowly discharges it until its dead.
Not right good with my NiCads but I just went to charge the Trakpower Lipo that vicky uses and realised it was still in the car since last time she raced :( in other words it's dead - and if I try charge it, well, that would be dumb.
My fault I guess, I should have remembered about this smelly Novak thing. :(
Some of my cells seem to have touched in my box also, so at least three of my best packs are dead as well - I think that leaves 2, man, this is gonna be a fun weekend!
Not right good with my NiCads but I just went to charge the Trakpower Lipo that vicky uses and realised it was still in the car since last time she raced :( in other words it's dead - and if I try charge it, well, that would be dumb.
My fault I guess, I should have remembered about this smelly Novak thing. :(
Some of my cells seem to have touched in my box also, so at least three of my best packs are dead as well - I think that leaves 2, man, this is gonna be a fun weekend!