View Full Version : 2.3mm Pinion Holders
sldmodels
09-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Anyone know if anyone does pinion holders for 2.3mm pinions? Had someone call to ask and I know I've never seen any before.
rondoolaa
09-03-2011, 07:57 PM
lol, it was me that rang, please anyone know if their available???
sldmodels
09-03-2011, 09:12 PM
If no one does do them (and I don't think anyone does to be honest), I'll see if I can come up with a prototype over the next few months, but it might just be plastic, so will have to come up with some idea of being able to keep the pinions secure on / in it.
rondoolaa
09-03-2011, 09:47 PM
thats ok,
if one isnt available i will be making one out of a length of plastic with tiny holes drilled in it and screw in hooks screwed into the holes and the hook part then dremmeled off......
plastic like this but not transparent probably
http://www.ema-models.co.uk/media/catalog/category/Rods_Sq.jpg
hooks like this
http://s7g1.scene7.com/is/image/BandQ/5020789033865_001c_v001_ap?
and just cut the hook down to aquired size once screwed in..
thanks for the offer anyway
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.