View Full Version : Machined plastic XX-4 front arms
Skidrow
12-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I have been working on a solution for the fragile front arms of the XX-4 and have recently gone up from 6mm to 8mm in thickness in those machined plastic arms which gave me a good life span before they let go.Contact me if interested.Opinions and feedback are welcome
bigred5765
12-03-2011, 02:56 PM
the schumacher cat sx front wishbones fit perfectly and are very strong
Skidrow
12-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the input .Yes ,I am aware of that.I like the flexibility of mine though plus the fact that they do not collect dirt or mud,due to being full face
pugboy
12-03-2011, 04:30 PM
the schumacher cat sx front wishbones fit perfectly and are very strong
Sorry for thread hijack - your wishbones look good. Which CAT ones is it that are best, the medium flex ones? I've never broken a standard one but then i drive like a f4nny much of the time so probably why!:thumbsup:
bigred5765
12-03-2011, 06:15 PM
yeh medium flex
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.