View Full Version : XXX-4 Shock resistant shock towers
Skidrow
13-03-2011, 11:43 PM
With the XXX-4 it is usually broken shock towers or broken chassis (if shock towers are doubled).I came up with those machined plastic shock towers that may help XXX-4 racers who have been struggling with the problem.They bring some flex to help with breakages.Contact me if interested.Opinions and feedback are welcome.
Hi do you still have many option bits for the xxx4, cheers Mathew
adprim
07-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi How Much Would u be looking for them & how Long Do they take to make/posted? cheers adam
Skidrow
08-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Mathew, I have some parts left and some new ones coming .What are you interested in?
Adam, Those are around 16 Euros both .We are preparing for the Petit event next week-if you want them I can try have them made and bring them with me (you can save some on postage if you talk with someone that might be there)
adprim
10-01-2012, 03:19 PM
hi can u post them dont know anyone going, i want 1 front & 1 rear please, how much is postage cheers
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.