View Full Version : RB5 - Vega Elite - RudeBits weights
RudeTony
16-03-2011, 08:40 AM
As tested by Team Vega the first batch of the balanced weights are available from RudeBits - have a look at www.rudebits.co.uk (http://www.rudebits.co.uk)
Kevin Lee's Vega Elite with Under Speedo 92g weight
http://rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/kevleevega.jpg
Under Servo Weight fitment - 28g
http://rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/vega1.jpg
All weight kits fit ALL Vega Elite cars - Kyosho - Tamiya - Associated
chuckie stella
16-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Are they legal Tony :woot::woot::woot:
Sorry bud I had to do it :thumbsup:
Will be placing my order for the RB5 and RT5 Vega's straight away!!
Smartalec
16-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Those cooling holes look a bit too big Tony :wub
Panic
16-03-2011, 04:57 PM
As tested by Team Vega the first batch of the balanced weights are available from RudeBits - have a look at www.rudebits.co.uk (http://www.rudebits.co.uk)
Kevin Lee's Vega Elite with Under Speedo 92g weight
http://rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/kevleevega.jpg
Under Servo Weight fitment - 28g
http://rudebits.co.uk/images/myphotos/vega1.jpg
All weight kits fit ALL Vega Elite cars - Kyosho - Tamiya - Associated
Hhhmmm I placed an order just last night for some weights with you guys and these weights were not added . Can I add/adjust my order?:confused:
RudeTony
16-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Hhhmmm I placed an order just last night for some weights with you guys and these weights were not added . Can I add/adjust my order?:confused:
Hi, send me an email with what you need and I will sort it free of extra postage.
email is:
[email protected]
RudeTony
16-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Are they legal Tony :woot::woot::woot:
Sorry bud I had to do it :thumbsup:
Will be placing my order for the RB5 and RT5 Vega's straight away!!
Yours are set aside dude and so are Johns and Alec.
Nice to have a finished article rather than the bits and pieces for all the testing.....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.