View Full Version : Vega B4
colmo
19-03-2011, 01:47 PM
I was just curious when these would be out.
There was mention of 2 - one for B4, one for B4.1.
Will the chassis hardware on both (for the bits not from the donor cars) be metric throughout?
Rebelrc
20-03-2011, 08:03 AM
I will find out for you
I have seen one they are super nice
Cheers
Rebelrc
22-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Hello colmo
I have found out that you will need to use the front end 4 imperial screws that hold on the front bulkhead
And the rest will be supplied in metric to bolt the vega bits on this is on the b4 not b4.1 that will be all metric
Hope this helps
JustARcFan
22-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Has VEGA a new shell in the pipeline?
Thanks
MHeadling
22-03-2011, 04:26 PM
I believe all the Vega cars will come with the same shell design.
As for another style of shell, watch this space I know Rebel is on the case! :thumbsup:
JustARcFan
22-03-2011, 04:30 PM
This shell is just .... :bored:.
If they come out with something nice/normal :D I would order a kit.
Any news on a release date?
Are there any pictures to be found somewhere?
mark christopher
23-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Hello colmo
I have found out that you will need to use the front end 4 imperial screws that hold on the front bulkhead
And the rest will be supplied in metric to bolt the vega bits on this is on the b4 not b4.1 that will be all metric
Hope this helps
going to have to ask, the b4.1 accoding to the manual is still imperial screwws, the only difference is the metric diff bearings.
so why metric fixings for one and imperial for the other?
chuckie stella
23-03-2011, 11:17 PM
This shell is just .... :bored:.
If they come out with something nice/normal :D I would order a kit.
The shell is just.... AWESOME, DIFFERENT, INDIVIDUAL :D (IMO, don't want to start a war) :woot:
chuckie stella
23-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Has VEGA a new shell in the pipeline?
Thanks
The official word on a new shell from VEGA is NO.
Why be normal!?!?
peetbee
23-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Doesn't have to be normal, but not being fugly would be nice!
Rebelrc
24-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Yes sorry Mark you are correct
I collected the info by phone and misunderstood the metric bits
Cheers:lol:
chuckie stella
24-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Doesn't have to be normal, but not being fugly would be nice!
:lol::lol::lol:
colmo
25-03-2011, 03:51 PM
So basically the only real difference is the outdrive bearings size? That's handy if the two gearboxes are interchangeable.
I presume the threading for holes for ballstuds will remain imperial?
nicVEGAchildJR
31-03-2011, 02:26 PM
i will be running my vega b4.1 proto this weekend at silverstone
grelland
08-04-2011, 10:16 AM
On their website now:
http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=405
But still no pics...
nicVEGAchildJR
08-04-2011, 11:11 AM
On their website now:
http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=405
But still no pics...
mine is having the photo shoot today for the site
grelland
08-04-2011, 12:13 PM
are you sure you remembered the camera?
nicVEGAchildJR
08-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah your so f..king funny
I am not doin it vega are
grelland
08-04-2011, 10:51 PM
I know...
nicVEGAchildJR
02-05-2011, 01:11 PM
set ups now on petit rc
Chequered Flag Racing
02-05-2011, 01:34 PM
set ups now on petit rc
Link please
grelland
02-05-2011, 06:44 PM
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/teamxtreme/setupvegaeliteb4/B4VE_NicholasChild_Stotfold20110416/index.html
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.