View Full Version : gearing
tmaxxlosixxx
22-03-2011, 03:06 PM
best pinion with 13.5t brushless rb5 sp indoors help gratefully recieved:thumbsup:
Bikerbob
23-03-2011, 06:30 PM
I would love to know what people are using and working well.
I am using a Hobbywing 9t in mine at the moment. using a 19t. It is not hot at all, and not sure to go up or down because we have a pretty tight track, but what FDR do you want to keep it around?
I hear about 9 - 10. So I could go up to 21t if I wanted.
20t is good to start - gives you an FDR of 10 - see how hot the motor gets.. I would say it more depends on your track size .. 13.5t will get your around most tracks pretty well.
James
RudeTony
24-03-2011, 07:53 AM
It is difficult to give information on gearng without the knowledge of what make of motor and speed controller you are using.
Give this info in your question and I am sure many will help
tmaxxlosixxx
24-03-2011, 12:07 PM
yes its xcelorin with 13.5t losi motor and 40c lipos indoors on high grip carpet thanx:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.