View Full Version : LOSI 22 DIFF SCREW
cr1tch
22-03-2011, 10:50 PM
WHAT SIDE OF THE CAR SHOULD THE DIFF/SCREW BE ON, IF LOOKING AT MINE FROM THE FRONT OF CAR THE DIFF IS ON THE LEFT. IS THIS CORRECT?
telboy
23-03-2011, 12:00 AM
I don't think it matters that much to be honest, as long as you know which side driveshaft to remove to tighten it.
Wacker 2
23-03-2011, 12:17 AM
WHAT SIDE OF THE CAR SHOULD THE DIFF/SCREW BE ON, IF LOOKING AT MINE FROM THE FRONT OF CAR THE DIFF IS ON THE LEFT. IS THIS CORRECT?
I havent had my kit delivered yet but from the manual I've downloaded it looks like the diff screw should be on the same side as the motor for both rear and mid conversion.
This would put the diff screw on opposite sides depending on rear motor or mid motor so I think Telboy is correct in saying that it doesn't really matter!!!
Although the manual does show the symbol for 'ensure proper orientation' so I think I'll build mine as per the manual with the diff screw on the motor side!
Hope this helps, Jon! :thumbsup:
cr1tch
23-03-2011, 12:20 AM
thanks
i alway put mine on the right,just easyer to adjust as im right handed:thumbsup:
shark
23-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Yeah the right, tells you in the book ;)
ch!3f
23-03-2011, 03:01 PM
WHAT SIDE OF THE CAR SHOULD THE DIFF/SCREW BE ON, IF LOOKING AT MINE FROM THE FRONT OF CAR THE DIFF IS ON THE LEFT. IS THIS CORRECT?
are you the guy whos sold his losi 22 manual on ebay i take it?
cr1tch
23-03-2011, 11:04 PM
no i didnt sell my losi 22 manual on flea bay thank you:p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.