PDA

View Full Version : Best place for a TLR 22??


mattybucks
26-03-2011, 02:02 AM
This is a real pic, sadly it was only the box and not the out of proportion mofo we seen on our tracks recently.

I think that this is the best place for the gear shredding, 6 inch too long car, which can't decide which way round the transmission goes. Do you agree? Lets put it to the vote!!!

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't understand,..... why is the bin empty? should have been a shumacher cougar box in there first, they have to be the worst out of the box kit ever!!!

DCM
26-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Best place is in my work room, dare I say it, the build is equivalent to Tamiya... manual is as bad as Ansmann though!

rcjunky
26-03-2011, 02:02 PM
I find it funny that mattybucks posted this, he alls the 22 a 'gear shredding, 6 inch too long car, which can't decide which way round the transmission goes' car, but he drives tamiya's, isn't the 201x the one that had major idler problems, where everyone was shredding them? I'd put a 201x into the bin well before the 22:p

pugboy
26-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Should the poll say 'am I capable of building a car properly where the instructions dont tell me which hand to wipe my ar5e with'

:thumbsup:

simoncrabb
26-03-2011, 07:13 PM
:thumbdown:

Why the hating??

All race buggies are awesome in my opinion!

racingdwarf
26-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Best place is in my work room, dare I say it, the build is equivalent to Tamiya... manual is as bad as Ansmann though!


Glad I'm not the only one who thought the manual was a bit under par...ended up using the force for a few bits:lol:, but like you say the car drops together very well

Wacker 2
26-03-2011, 08:04 PM
This is a real pic, sadly it was only the box and not the out of proportion mofo we seen on our tracks recently.

I think that this is the best place for the gear shredding, 6 inch too long car, which can't decide which way round the transmission goes. Do you agree? Lets put it to the vote!!!

LMAO... sounds like somebody wasted some money buying a Cougar just before Losi announced the release of the 22!!!

HA HA HA!

coleman758
26-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Best Place For A TLR 22..... Well ahead of the competition!:woot:

mes
26-03-2011, 08:24 PM
In the hands of Jukka Steenari standing on top of the podium after this year's IFMAR worlds in Finland. ;)

Comeback and debut of the year! :lol:

Richard t
28-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Haters get over it, just because Losi is innovative enough to reinvent the 1/10 th scale buggy ? Before this car all I saw was a bunch of near clone cars, even 4 wheel buggy has gotten to be a clone class except for the Durango's. We should be applauding Losi as now everyone will be taking a look at their products and making big changes also, I personally can't wait !

ashleyb4
28-03-2011, 12:30 PM
The manual is lacking in a few area's which was the only thing i was dissapointed in. Other than that it feels a solid car. There will always be haters of cars look at the xx4 one of the greatest cars ever made and people used to hate it. We will see how it does on the track.

A

Bagman
28-03-2011, 12:42 PM
I'm just not sure how a love it or hate it question can be answered yes or no. If I answer yes that means I love it or hate it, if I answer no I'm guessing that means I'm indifferent to it.

coleman758
28-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Its a good bit of kit, There is no question. But its all down to each person.

This is my first losi and so far i'm well impressed. As was said previous the manual could be more thorough. I also had the Diff nut strip on me. But everything else has been fine.

I will be racing wednesday so we shall see how it goes on the track.

ghostdogg
28-03-2011, 12:52 PM
I know someone who'd buy it for 100 pounds ;-)
PMSL
Oli
:thumbsup:

Bagman
28-03-2011, 01:17 PM
I'll sell you mine for 70, you'll have to pick it up though

Bagman
28-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Pick up only I'm afraid.

Bagman
28-03-2011, 01:47 PM
How much do you think it costs to post a toy car to the other side of Europe? Mind you a man of your abilities should be able to haggle the price down to a fiver, I'm sure the post office will go for that. Calling me a dick has just lost you the deal I'm afraid. You ever used a forum before sonny?

leeboy44
28-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Dont be a dick, as if im going to travel that far for a toy car. Why dont you post it, ive offered you a £5 extra to cover costs.:thumbsup:



what the hell is wrong with you?

you must be on a wind up if not take the hint and stop posting on the forum

all the boys are trying to help you and your calling them dicks etc

this is not on really is it? the next thing thats going to happen to you is, some1 is going to say they have something that you want ie a tlr22 say its for sale for £50 take your money and not send it!

please mate for your sake chill out and if your on a wind up give it a rest

all the best

lee