PDA

View Full Version : Losi 22 Front Towers


OldTimer
26-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Below are photos of the proto Losi 22 front shock towers made from 5mm carbon fibre, which we will start testing tomorrow and hopefully will be available very soon.

http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/images/ac22b.jpg


http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/images/ac22c.jpg

http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/images/ac22a.jpg

Ben Turner
26-03-2011, 12:10 PM
'like!'

reg
26-03-2011, 12:17 PM
yay no more threading the eye of a needle:thumbsup:

coleman758
26-03-2011, 01:48 PM
They are cool! I would go for a set. The body is quite hard to fit at the front.
to be honest I would like to see them linked together though?

keep us posted on testing!

captainlip
26-03-2011, 02:30 PM
I agree, link them together like H :thumbsup:

Whiskers
26-03-2011, 02:51 PM
If they are separate and one brakes than you only need replace on so could save you money.

They do look very nice though. If or when I get my 22 I will have to treat myself to a set.

till
26-03-2011, 05:06 PM
I like them, Linked together or not ^^ I think it wont make diffrence but will see.

tony12795
26-03-2011, 07:49 PM
As Mr AC Says testing tomorrow at Coventry.

There should be no issues as the CR2 towers were perfect......

Jonathan, your car looks like a Hot Dog !!!!!

Tony

Ben Turner
29-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Any ideas when these will be available? Trying to get some spares together for the year and of course would prefer these over the standard tower :)

tony12795
29-03-2011, 12:00 PM
More pictures

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=482321#post482321

DCM
29-03-2011, 03:35 PM
How much Jon?

OldTimer
29-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Think they will be around £12-£13 a pair, will be on the website soon, with the 1st batch of stock ready in around 1-2 weeks.

DCM
29-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Awesome!

GRIFF55
29-03-2011, 09:13 PM
looking good JC!!! any other goodies in the pipeline?

tony12795
31-03-2011, 07:47 AM
maybe!!!!! :thumbsup:

Northy
15-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Now in stock - £12 a pair. :D

I'll have some with me at Stotfold.

Dalton
15-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Any where to order them from ?

OneKiwi
29-04-2011, 05:29 PM
any noticable differences?