RCRacing88
26-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Hey!
Starting a thread on the "HPI Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium 2 Pro truggy"
I own this model, and have done for about a year now! It's proven its self a brilliant race kit along with the strength to be bashed as well.
I would just like to know whether anyone else own's one of these brilliant kit's, and would like to know what setups you guys run too!
I have never seen anyone else run the same kit as me so it just made me wonder whether is was the only one or not! :)
Also a picture or two would be nice too!
Ill start it off
Take care, Chas
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/423/cimg0088c.jpg
Of course you may notice something a bit strange about this picture... ummm Yeah ;) Crash maybe? :)
Starting a thread on the "HPI Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium 2 Pro truggy"
I own this model, and have done for about a year now! It's proven its self a brilliant race kit along with the strength to be bashed as well.
I would just like to know whether anyone else own's one of these brilliant kit's, and would like to know what setups you guys run too!
I have never seen anyone else run the same kit as me so it just made me wonder whether is was the only one or not! :)
Also a picture or two would be nice too!
Ill start it off
Take care, Chas
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/423/cimg0088c.jpg
Of course you may notice something a bit strange about this picture... ummm Yeah ;) Crash maybe? :)