View Full Version : Sticker-bombed rear wing for my new 22
Wacker 2
28-03-2011, 07:23 PM
LOVE or HATE ???
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/jon5007/iPhonePictures122.jpg
styleone
28-03-2011, 07:37 PM
I like it mate :thumbsup:
frobes2
28-03-2011, 07:54 PM
I agree, looks cool.. plus more weight over the arse end lol
Scott..
jasonrcb
28-03-2011, 08:11 PM
The more i look at it the more i like it :thumbsup:
Wacker 2
28-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Living the coments... I wasn't so sure but thought I'd give it a go and see how it turned out! I'm with u Jason... The more I look at it the more I like it too!
Saves painting the rear wing only for it to get battered during crashes... Plus I hate the look of clear wings!
Stickers rule! :woot:
jasonrcb
28-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I think you have started something now jon,im going to do 1 for mine as you have come up with the ideal solution,no painting wings to be trashed and gets rid of the clear look also
Wacker 2
28-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Also gives you an opertunity to use up all them old stickers that youll never use... I've got hot bodies, eastcoast, corally, b4 stickers and all sorts in there!
Part of the fun is looking to see what's in there! :drool:
highlander
28-03-2011, 09:19 PM
love it mate bit von-duch style ... thinking of doin a blue themed sticker bombed wing now for my self .... sweeet
c0sie
28-03-2011, 09:33 PM
*like*
Jedi Master
28-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Yep, thats cool. Defo gonna do that with my next wing!!:thumbsup:
mrspeedy
28-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Looks awesome mate, definatley going on my next wing :thumbsup:
t8rtot
28-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Minus the confederate flag, it looks good
Wacker 2
29-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Minus the confederate flag, it looks good
I had some 'Dukes of Hazard' stickers left over!
Bradley@BMM
31-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Looks cool mate :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.