View Full Version : Losi 22 Undertray Finished (PICTURES!)
coleman758
29-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Today i have finished the first undertray for the 22.
i will be fitting it to my car when i get home.
The centre will fit between the body and the chassis. I have left the front and back quite open so you can cut to fit.
Would love some feedback.!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/abodesofas/IMG_0049.jpg
Razer
29-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Today i have finished the first undertray for the 22.
i will be fitting it to my car when i get home.
Thanks for the PM's Guys i will be contacting you soon!
the first batch will be ready tomorrow. (i will be making 10 to start)
(6 have been pre sold!)
Price is £12 posted (Pay-pal gift) or pay the fee's
The centre will fit between the body and the chassis. I have left the front and back quite open so you can cut to fit.
Would love some feedback.!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/abodesofas/IMG_0049.jpg
Looking really good! :) I might want one!
dhann42
29-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Looks good any pictures of it on the car
coleman758
29-03-2011, 03:00 PM
I will be fitting it later today. So i will have some images for you tonight!
Watch this space!
jampat2004
29-03-2011, 10:53 PM
yes i would very much like one if you can pm me how i can buy one of you thanks.
telboy
29-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Thers no kick up on the front, or step up at the rear.:confused:
coleman758
29-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Thers no kick up on the front, or step up at the rear.:confused:
when its cut the plastic will curve around the kickup and mount behind the plastic part at the front.
I don't understand the rear step up? the chassis is flat?
Edit: Ahhh yes there is a tiny step at the rear. thats no issue the plastic will go over it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.