Bagman
30-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi all,
About to order my summer set up springs. The tracks out here are dusty, slippy and tend to rut up a little bit by the end of the day, good fun though. Can anyone suggest which springs for me to try. At the moment I only have yellow front and gold rear from the winter indoors.
I'd like to get a couple of different ones to experiment with. Any help is appreciated.
About to order my summer set up springs. The tracks out here are dusty, slippy and tend to rut up a little bit by the end of the day, good fun though. Can anyone suggest which springs for me to try. At the moment I only have yellow front and gold rear from the winter indoors.
I'd like to get a couple of different ones to experiment with. Any help is appreciated.