View Full Version : HELP
SimonW
30-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Help me please, I am desperately trying to find UMW514 the RF2 Alloy block, does anyone have one ? or know of one ?
hloland
30-03-2011, 05:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kyosho-RB5-Wide-Aluminum-Rear-Sus-Holder-RF-UMW514-/250631075095?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a5ac6b517
SimonW
30-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Needs to be UK based as i need it soon...Thanks for looking
JohnM
31-03-2011, 06:05 AM
I've bought stuff from that seller before Simon, has come quicker then some UK places:woot:
RogerM
31-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Simon, can't you use the standard plastic one in the emergency whilst you wait?
Might be worth a call to JE Spares, it's rare but sometimes they have stock that hasn't made it onto the website yet (I believe they get their orders in on a Thursday too)
SimonW
31-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Cheers guys, i have ordered some plastic ones for now and will buy the metal one later from the link, problem solved, panic over
SimonW
16-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Does anyone want to get rid of thier proline axle kits ?
RogerM
17-05-2011, 07:31 AM
I might have a spare set available, will have a look when I get home tonight for you.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.