View Full Version : Will these saddles fit? (Mid motor 22)
Acksaw
31-03-2011, 09:28 PM
So, TLR 22 has arrived, along with my LRP SXX TC V2, LRP Vector 6.5T and just needs batteries to get it going, first "proper" electric buggy and doing it as a side project to my main focus, 1/8 rallycross.
I don't really want to splurge loads on batteries and never had a problem with Flightmax stuff in the past but not sure if these are too big or what, I'll be using the mid motor setup.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=14389
Thanks!
JonyNitro
31-03-2011, 09:31 PM
So, TLR 22 has arrived, along with my LRP SXX TC V2, LRP Vector 6.5T and just needs batteries to get it going, first "proper" electric buggy and doing it as a side project to my main focus, 1/8 rallycross.
I don't really want to splurge loads on batteries and never had a problem with Flightmax stuff in the past but not sure if these are too big or what, I'll be using the mid motor setup.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=14389
Thanks!
Nope, but I have some saddels for sale Trackpower dark series
Chris56
31-03-2011, 09:33 PM
So, TLR 22 has arrived, along with my LRP SXX TC V2, LRP Vector 6.5T and just needs batteries to get it going, first "proper" electric buggy and doing it as a side project to my main focus, 1/8 rallycross.
I don't really want to splurge loads on batteries and never had a problem with Flightmax stuff in the past but not sure if these are too big or what, I'll be using the mid motor setup.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=14389
Thanks!
31 mm thick - might be a bit tall and snag on the shell (particularly when you plug your wires in).
These will fit however:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Intellect-7-4v-5400mah-60C-Li-Po-Saddle-Pack-Battery-/200581928188?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2eb39d54fc
Not much more and are BRCA legal (I use the 4200s and they are excellent).
Dalton
31-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Around 25mm high fits just about right in the 22's
Timee80
31-03-2011, 10:12 PM
I have those zippy lipos and they are way too big for the 22. Ive got some intellect 5400 60c's coming. For the money they cant be beat.
Timee80
31-03-2011, 10:14 PM
i can confirm those lipos dont come anywhere near to fitting. As previously mentioned, get the intellects:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.