RCRacing88
04-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey,
It's about time I got a new shell for my lightning stadium 2 pro... It's a little beaten up and the paint is starting to peel as you can see :)
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5591/cimg0088w.jpg
I need someone that has had first hand experience with using difference shells on this kit to tell me whether I can use a shell such as the PL bulldog ( for RC8t )
Or shells for the losi eight-t 2.0.
Thanks!
It's about time I got a new shell for my lightning stadium 2 pro... It's a little beaten up and the paint is starting to peel as you can see :)
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5591/cimg0088w.jpg
I need someone that has had first hand experience with using difference shells on this kit to tell me whether I can use a shell such as the PL bulldog ( for RC8t )
Or shells for the losi eight-t 2.0.
Thanks!