PDA

View Full Version : Gear diff in vega B4.1


nicVEGAchildJR
05-04-2011, 06:22 PM
i will be doing some testing with the gear diff but i dont know what oil to start with
any ideas???

danDanEFC
05-04-2011, 07:42 PM
I didnt use oil I put black grease in mine when I ran mine, slowly, around Southport.

nicVEGAchildJR
05-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I didnt use oil I put black grease in mine when I ran mine, slowly, around Southport.

SC10 or B4.1

MiCk B.
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
I ran 3k weight oil on a carpet track over the winter.

MiCk B. :-)

danDanEFC
05-04-2011, 08:19 PM
SC10 or B4.1

I ran a gear diff in my B4.

uijui
25-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Does this fit? Sc10 gear diff to vega??? I mean b4.1 version?

tomtom
25-12-2011, 07:46 PM
The Kyosho gear did not fit on the Vega RB5, the gearbox was design with ball diff in mind, guess that's the same for the B4.

Same on the centro but I got friends who machined the gearbox to make it fit. Impossible to do on the Vega.