View Full Version : Where can I get an s2
nicVEGAchildJR
06-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Where can I get a s2
Darren Boyle
06-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Where can I get a s2
Audi garage??? :confused:
BMW dealer for an X6
Bagman
07-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Kawasaki did an S2, advertised by The Stig no less
http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/kawasaki/kawasaki_s2_350.htm
nicVEGAchildJR
07-04-2011, 07:58 PM
I ment the rc car
OldTimer
07-04-2011, 08:06 PM
You may want to hang on for the Centro C4.1 ;)
http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/news.php?view=0000001699
nicVEGAchildJR
07-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Why would I want that I have a VEGA I just wanted the s2 to mess around with
OldTimer
07-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Then your only option is to keep a eye on the For Sale forum, as they do come up for sale from time to time.
bert digler
07-04-2011, 08:58 PM
You may want to hang on for the Centro C4.1 ;)
http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/news.php?view=0000001699
had a look at the test car looks spot on:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.