View Full Version : Who's doing the regionals this time?
Whiskers
07-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Just wondering who from Bury is doing the regional series this year as so far I have not seen many Bury drivers on the entry lists.
I hoping to do enough this year to get me an "F" grading but was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to give me a lift to any of them and I will of course pay petrol money or your race fee it's up to you.
Thanks
Josh
Chris B
07-04-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm planning to do em all mate. Have you got your emails sent yet because they are filling up quickly.
Whiskers
08-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I can't do the first round of Southport and Batley.
I have booked in for South lakes and I have sent my details for Keighley. Just waiting for Bury and the second round of Southport.
Chris B
08-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Good stuff. I can give you a lift to keighly if you need. Possiblely south lakes too but it's my gf bday the day before so might be away on the sat. I'd have to let you know nearer the time
stegger
30-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Any news when or where we can pre book for the NW regional at bury ?
The race controller
30-05-2011, 08:00 PM
There is no pre booking.
http://oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68150
No pre-booking...
stegger
30-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Thanks :)
Stotty
30-05-2011, 08:34 PM
When is the bury regional ???
I would like to give a regional a go. :thumbsup:
paulc
30-05-2011, 10:16 PM
17th July if the tracks ready witch i think it will be reading other threads
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.