View Full Version : NE Regionals - whats your chassis & stuff?
chrispattinson
08-04-2011, 11:59 AM
So what is everyone running this year? I'll start it off:
2WD
X6 sqd, 6.5 Tekin motor, Nosram Pearl ISTC v2, Savox 1251 servo, Intellect 45C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
4WD
TRF511, 5.5 Tekin motor, LRP SXX ISTC, Savox 1251 servo, LRP 50C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
cragstar
08-04-2011, 12:09 PM
2wd
ansmann x2c
4wd
yokomo bmax may change tho !
2wd
Losi 22
4wd
Durango
However i have yet to build the 22 it's been in the box since it was released....
And the Durango is built...well will be by sunday :lol:
I think i will be using my old cars for first national... ive just not had anytime to race recently
Dalton
08-04-2011, 04:12 PM
2wd - Losi 22 - Savox 1267MG - Speed Passion GT v2 Pro Carbon - 8.5 LRP V12 Octa - Orion 5500 90C Saddles
4xd - B44.1 - Savox 1267MG - Speed Passion GT v2 Pro Carbon - 6.5 LRP Octa - Orion 5500 90C Saddles
Still waiting for delivery of the 8.5 V12 Octa and the Orion 5500 Cells have promises they will be here for mid/end april :)
Dalton
08-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Starting to worry about the size of my motors lol
nobby
10-04-2011, 08:30 PM
2wd - Losi 22 - Savox 1267MG - Speed Passion GT v2 Pro Carbon - 8.5 LRP V12 Octa - Orion 5500 90C Saddles
4xd - B44.1 - Savox 1267MG - Speed Passion GT v2 Pro Carbon - 6.5 LRP Octa - Orion 5500 90C Saddles
Still waiting for delivery of the 8.5 V12 Octa and the Orion 5500 Cells have promises they will be here for mid/end april :)
orion 90c lipo's:confused: think that could be a bit of a false number.
anything over 50c is a bit of a dream
ah just noticed this is lee dalton that explains everything:woot:
N7ELA
10-04-2011, 09:37 PM
So what is everyone running this year? I'll start it off:
2WD
X6 sqd, 6.5 Tekin motor, Nosram Pearl ISTC v2, Savox 1251 servo, Intellect 45C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
4WD
TRF511, 5.5 Tekin motor, LRP SXX ISTC, Savox 1251 servo, LRP 50C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
Chris I think your trying to be like me. :p
2WD
X6 sqd, 6.5 SP V3 motor, LRP SXX, Savox 1251 servo, Orion Carbon 45C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
4WD
TRF511, 6.5 SP V3 motor, LRP SXX ISTC, Savox 1251 servo, Orion Carbon 45C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
Plus I've got a spare BNIB 511 for this season. Good eh?
Dalton
10-04-2011, 10:04 PM
orion 90c lipo's:confused: think that could be a bit of a false number.
anything over 50c is a bit of a dream
ah just noticed this is lee dalton that explains everything:woot:
lol the 90c's were the cheapest saddles i could find atm :-
http://www.jespares.com/electric-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=10577&category_id=1168
chrispattinson
11-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Chris I think your trying to be like me. :p
2WD
X6 sqd, 6.5 SP V3 motor, LRP SXX, Savox 1251 servo, Orion Carbon 45C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
4WD
TRF511, 6.5 SP V3 motor, LRP SXX ISTC, Savox 1251 servo, Orion Carbon 45C Lipos, Futaba FASST radio
Plus I've got a spare BNIB 511 for this season. Good eh?
Good to see your still referring to my kit as BNIB, and not newly built ;)
Mike Parker
11-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I'll be running my rango for this year, and after the outlay I won't be changing anytime soon I reckon!! :thumbsup:
For the 2 wheeler I've picked up a good ol Losi CR, still getting it together so will see how I go...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.