View Full Version : After market TLR Body ?
Richard t
08-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Who will be the first to bring a 22 body to market and what would you like to see, cab forward ?
No!!! please not another cab forward car =(
IŽd like to see a body whichs covers the gearcover xDD
jaydits
08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
oh indeed no cap forward please
a bit more air force in it would be great
and some thing thicker
Richard t
08-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Yea I'm not into the cab forward either I just wanted to see everyones opinion
rcjunky
08-04-2011, 07:58 PM
one with taller sides would be nice so the wires on saddle packs fits a bit nicer
AmiSMB
09-04-2011, 05:42 AM
Yes it really does require taller sides.
Richard t
09-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Well who's the artist out there, let's see some drawings !
coleman758
10-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm working on a new 22 body, Sorry to say!
I think it will be forward cab!
so you can use more room at the front and on the top of the servo!
it should be good to go in a few weeks!
Richard t
12-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Anybody have any art work of what the think they would like to see
mrspeedy
04-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Phat Bodies is working on it :thumbsup:
AfroP
04-05-2011, 02:59 PM
There is a cab forward body and another sleek rear cab body available from FTW
there is also a cab forward body from Jconcepts i think
frogger
04-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Phat Bodies is working on it :thumbsup:
Come on Si, get it done! :thumbsup:
mrspeedy
04-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Just thought I'd say it won't be forward cab :thumbsup:
Hope you're all not too disappointed :p
danharding
04-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Nope :thumbsup:
Bring it along on Tuesday so i can have a sneak peak. :drool:
Richard t
05-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Pictures please !
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.