View Full Version : I know you aren't happy but:
Si Coe
08-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I think we'd better leave the regional thread alone now guys. It needs sorting and it needs doing properly. We've said we aren't happy and I'm sure the message has been received, any more and it will be lost in the squabbles.
If Stu Evans is serious about having a meeting about this at Southport Sunday I will travel there even though I'm not racing to represent your interests if thats what you want.
But can we stop slating people as every time someone from Bury gets in an argument here my inbox fills up with complaints!
budfish
08-04-2011, 07:22 PM
I think we'd better leave the regional thread alone now guys. It needs sorting and it needs doing properly. We've said we aren't happy and I'm sure the message has been received, any more and it will be lost in the squabbles.
If Stu Evans is serious about having a meeting about this at Southport Sunday I will travel there even though I'm not racing to represent your interests if thats what you want.
But can we stop slating people as every time someone from Bury gets in an argument here my inbox fills up with complaints!
Surely not si pass them to me.
Si Coe
08-04-2011, 07:35 PM
I'm sure that would help Buds!
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65541
post 1 3weeks ago
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65543
post 1 3weeks ago
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65545
post 1 3weeks ago
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65544
post 1 3weeks ago
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65542
post 1 3weeks ago
I find it hard that you feel there is little notice to get your entry in to the regional when Eric asked people for there detail in advance. The idea of the advance booking was to speed the booking in process on the day due to last year numbers on the day which none of us or the region excepted. Again we at southport are amazed at the numbers of interest to the regional events but we had to make a point to where to cut off the numbers of competitors.
I am sorry some have not got in but direct your ideas and comments to the correct person who can do something about it, ie the Driver rep for the north west.
Getting angry with the clubs in the NW doesnt help and is not construtive nor positive to future series.
If Si coe or Budfish would like my 4wd place you can have it, but i would like my kind act returned one day if the need arises.
Cheers Simon.
johnnygibbon
08-04-2011, 07:53 PM
cheers si thats sound with me ... roll on sumer endurance events .
budfish
08-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Simon that's very kind of you but it's not your fault at all or southports last year Roger asked us who was attending southport and emailed eric in advance unfortunately that didn't happen this year but thanks again
Buds
kitesurfer73
08-04-2011, 09:14 PM
there is a spare place coz i cant make tomorrow
Am happy:p:p am like jg sound with it....
too many words spoken not enough racing
Chrislong
08-04-2011, 11:06 PM
there is a spare place coz i cant make tomorrow
Tomorrow being Saturday? I know I have been away for a while, have I missed something. :blush:
kitesurfer73
09-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Tomorrow being Saturday? I know I have been away for a while, have I missed something. :blush:
lmao soz mean sunday southport:blush:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.