PDA

View Full Version : [Studio pics] My Predator X11 08


Team-ard
08-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi,

Here are some studio pics of my Predator X11 08, with some custom mods :D

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_21.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_22.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_23.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_24.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_25.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_26.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_27.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_28.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_29.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_30.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_31.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_32.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_33.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_34.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_35.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_36.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_37.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_38.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_39.jpg

Team-ard
08-04-2011, 08:36 PM
http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_40.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_41.jpg

http://david.caradec.free.fr/Public/Photos/Predator/Predator_X11_42.jpg

chuckie stella
08-04-2011, 09:43 PM
I'm loving that!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

InsideLineModels
08-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Stunning work!:thumbsup:

Rebelrc
08-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Lush !!!!!
Top car:thumbsup:

maalcari
08-04-2011, 10:13 PM
RC Porn :)

discothesnake
09-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Way too nice to use...

frobes2
09-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Awesome, I need one of these cars..

Flodjy
09-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Jealous is not the word!

colmo
09-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Jealous is not the word!

Oh, I think it is :drool:

If I had a car like that, I couldn't bear to race it though.

chuckie stella
10-04-2011, 05:08 PM
£? :drool:

Team-ard
10-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks for all your amazing messages :woot:
Kev Lee also put the pics on the front page of the Pred website : http://www.the-pred.co.uk/

I never thought you will so enjoy my car :woot:

Bungleaio
10-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Great work. The pred is still be best looking car on the track.

Rebelrc
11-04-2011, 06:45 AM
Sitting here eating breakie with pred on my lap . Thinking about getting it going again after seeing these pics
And yes the pred is the best looking car ever !end of
Thanks

Rebelrc
11-04-2011, 06:50 AM
David, Loving the custom stickers on the radio gear. Where did you get that done? :thumbsup:

monassos
11-04-2011, 07:23 AM
David, Loving the custom stickers on the radio gear. Where did you get that done? :thumbsup:

contact:
www.rustidesign.com (http://www.rustidesign.com)

:thumbsup:

MHeadling
11-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Best Pred ever :thumbsup:

Great detail and elec install, top work dude :drool:

neil_p
13-04-2011, 09:28 AM
That looks awsome! Im seriously looking to buy one of these dispite some people's negitive comments at various meetings that I have been to.
Very neat installation too, looks like I'll be using this as the bench mark!

Mrs.TeamXtreme
13-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Bloody Amazing Pictures :drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

t8rtot
14-04-2011, 01:46 AM
That looks awsome! Im seriously looking to buy one of these dispite some people's negitive comments at various meetings that I have been to.
Very neat installation too, looks like I'll be using this as the bench mark!

I actually plan on racing these cars in our summer series this year (the pred and vega) I'm curious to here what actual owners have had to say positive and negative. I've been playing with the idea for a while (1.5yrs:bored:) but living here in the US its a little expensive..

odanota
18-04-2011, 05:39 AM
I actually plan on racing these cars in our summer series this year (the pred and vega) I'm curious to here what actual owners have had to say positive and negative. I've been playing with the idea for a while (1.5yrs:bored:) but living here in the US its a little expensive..

:thumbsup: First off, Team-Ard, truly impressive car, I hope mine will look so good one day!

In response to the post above. I have had the full spec Pred for almost a year now and I love it! Since I do live in the States I was a bit hesitant to go for the Pred but I am very glad I did. The car was not perfect when I fist started to run it simply becaus I had it set up all wrong. Yaninina at team xtreme and Kev Lee helped me sort the car out and after a few adjustments/mods the car has come to life. I actually ended up buying the Pred and a used Durango since I could not decide between the two and Durango parts were available in the States. After running both cars side to side for the last few months, I can honestly say the Pred is my favorite, it simply feels smoother and runs faster (this is based off my actual lap times)!

Now for the bad, running a Pred in the States is more expensive! With that said, not by much. Once you get the car set-up correctly things really do not break plus you can make some mods that will allow you to replace high wear parts with parts that are widely available in the U.S. The customer service from Team Xtreme can be frustrating since it seems to go hot and cold without warning, I believe this is simply because it is such a small company, you will get help even if you have to wait a little while for it. The true saving grace of the car in the service department is Kev Lee and his Insidelineracing company! Kev is extremely responsive and willing to help answer any questions you may have, he will even take pics of his car and send you directions on how to set things up, classy!

In the end, the Pred is an amazing car and one anyone would be honored to own.

Anyone want to buy a Dex 410!

Cheers,

Roger

Martin Wallace
29-05-2011, 12:51 AM
i notice the wing on the rear of this car is different to the standard wing for the x11 08, can someone be kind enought to tell me what wings their from, especially the rear wing.

thanks.

ps. is there to be a new version of this car due out soon or is that it for a while.

SimonW
29-05-2011, 07:25 AM
I'd love to have one to tinker with just to look at and make mods for it in my head and maybe 1 or 2 might make it on to the car, lol

Stotty
29-05-2011, 09:18 AM
That is a sweet looking car and some awsome pics there pal. :woot: